Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

abbeyvie's Whitelist Re-Application [ Approved - Bartooliinii]

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
abbeyvie

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is collecting information from outside sources and utilizing it in-game and in-character.
Powergaming is when a player takes control of interactions by acting out extreme levels of strength or skill. He/she may claim to be unbeatable and will not accept defeat at the roll of the die.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Bartooliinii

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Abbey, and I am 20 years old. I come from the good-ol’ state of Tennessee (not Texas!) and attend university near my home town. I am currently a junior in college, and I am majoring with a BA in Economics with a 4.0 GPA. I am clueless with what I want to do with my life, but I know I at least want to spend it with my lovely Danish boyfriend. When it comes to hobbies, I enjoy knitting, filming YouTube videos, and swimming. As I child, I wanted to be a mermaid. I might argue that statement remains true.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sure. I included some pictures of my hats that I’ve made.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I joined HW back in 2011. If I recall, it was a week in October that they removed whitelisting. It’s been a little while since I’ve been back.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Melba

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii - Greathorn

Appearance:
Melba is a tan-skinned, black-tufted Caparii who stands at 5’6 ft tall. She has dark-set brown eyes with small-to-medium-sized, gray spiraled horns. She wears a handcrafted cloth top with a matching cloth bottom. She is muscular and well-built at a weight of 135 lbs.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I just made this skin today. It's been a long time since I've made anything. :)

Written Test!

I entered the world in a field of flowers. Red, blue, white, and—most importantly—gold flowers surrounded me as I made my grandiose entrance. My mother named me Melba as I was her miracle child: beautiful, clever, and—especially—beautiful. I was spoiled. Showered with gifts ranging from jewelry to my personal favorite, compliments, I knew I was beautiful. At dawn, I would travel to the nearest field picking flowers to adorn my precious, dainty horns. Around mid-day, I’d spend my time grooming myself; often, I would spend a few hours brushing my hair as well as my charcoal-colored fur. By the afternoon, I would be lounging on my favorite rock as I savored the reality of my exquisiteness. As dusk came, I would spend the last few hours of light near the lake staring at my loveliness.

One evening during my dusk routine, I was interrupted. As I whispered to my reflection, “You are beauti-,” a deep, callous laughter boomed. “What are you doing?” he roared.

I frowned. Frowns are unflattering to those of my complexion, but I was aggravated to the change of my routine. Whomever decided to disturb me isn’t worth the effort of looking away from myself. As I attempted to tune out the stranger, he approached with heavy footsteps and a continued, incessant chuckle. The still lake began to echo and ripple like my mood as the despicable approached. I closed my eyes. A few moments away from myself would be better than exposing myself to such a heinous figure.
The stranger stood behind my neck; his heavy, moist breath caused all of the fur on my body to stand on end—disgusting!

“I’ll admit,” he cackled, “you aren’t the worst little lady I’ve seen.” My face rushed with blood—red from embarrassment and rage. “I believe the words you meant to say was, ‘You are average’.” He howled with laughter.

“Go away!” I grunted, clenching my teeth together in spite. “I don’t need you here!”

“I know that little lady,” he snorted. “You’re pretty content with yourself. I’ll just be on my way.” As I began to gain control of my temper, I could hear the stranger step away, and I began to open my eyes. Hopefully, there was still some light left in the day to see my lovely reflection.

Before I could completely open my eyes, I could hear the stranger running towards me, followed by the rough sensation of being shoved into the still lake, disrupting the tranquility. Gasping for air as I pulled my head up, all I could see of the stranger was two great, big horns and all I could hear was that wicked, callous laughter.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey Abbeyvie, great to see you're looking to get back into the game :)
I really enjoyed your written test. Let's get you ready to pop online!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.