Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Active] Echo of a Dead House

Agnew

Legend of Altera
(This is a potentially deadly event. In addition, your character may be subject to dismemberment, imprisonment, castration, laceration, incineration, or any manner of interrogations.)

When the trade empire of Cromarcky died out, a vast wealth from years of trading, gambling, and mining was assumed to have been lost to the ages. However, a legend carries on that the vault of Riddleport was cleared and moved to a secondary location, far away from the original town. Until now, such rumors have never been substantiated.

However...

Recently, a message was posted on the message board outside of the Naught Inn, offering the location of the Secret Vault of Cromarcky. Who did this or why it was done is unknown, but there appears to be something at the specified location...

Then again, rumor often only tells half-truths...

Agnew

Legend of Altera
Due to fortunate intuition, the party was saved from the trap of the sealing door, leaving only a magical headless skeleton, apparently also capable of being remotely controlled and accessed, trapped forever behind a door of solid iron. It was shortly summoned out of the room, leaving the supposed prison for thieves to remain silent for all eternity.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Maybe with some actual treasure next time?
(I'm kidding, obviously. I'm in agreement with Ced - had lots of fun and respect the thought behind it!)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I really liked this module - I see the subtleties and elegance within it, and it was rather nice.

(Side note: Always. Bring. Summons. Into. Known. Trapped. Tombs. Seriously, I managed to save so many deaths in a Tomb of Horrors game when I played a summoner and sent things in to recon.)