Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Advertisement] Divine Life Juice

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
"Lords, Ladies, Vyrelings. As the scholars in their labs, the acolytes and their priests with their experimentations and the scared rabble of the peasantry fearing constant attack, i, Cymic Seymour, offer temporary solution. The best damn temporary solution you lot will have ever licked up with your filthy blood red tongues. I am bloodletting, bottling, and selling my filthy blood. It was brought to my attention that my blood in particular tastes fine. I am going to capitalize on this notion until you lot have all been slain or cured.

Shipments
(All payment is IC rads, not OOC. You can keep those. Pretend money only.)
+Sample: A sample of Cymic's blood, to be tasted outright. [500r - 2 FL OZ.]
+Bottle: This sample comes inside a sized bottle more akin to a can of (soda, or beer.) [2500r - 12 FL OZ.]
+Cymic's Special: A dark rum mix with his blood being added to the small batches of a brew. It is approximately half the amount of blood and half the cost. [1250r - 6 FL OZ.]

If you attempt to steal from my veins, you forfeit your life and you risk a new, crazed existence. Stay fed, stay alive, and stay spending. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained."

OOC: I will PM you when your order has arrived. Since Cymic can only produce so much blood without risk or bad health, i will PM you when your order has arrived. A sidenote in case this thread blows up with orders or someone tries to order 12 bottles or something.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
So, divine blood tastes a lot better than the peasantry and rabble. So have fun with it.

Last edited: