Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

afifaking's Application [Declined - Hero]

afifaking

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
afifaking
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States Of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone finds out information about ones in-game character outside of the roleplay, yet uses that same information in-game. Powergaming is a term used when an individual is making his character overpowered or practically forcefully roleplaying for you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Cormac, and I am seventeen years old. I am a culinary supervisor at my local McDonalds, so I understand how to properly communicate with people, and I have good leadership skills. I play soccer almost everyday. I have played many RP minecraft servers, so I understand how they work, for the most part.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Definetly not lol.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking through RP servers on google and this one immediately caught my eye.

Character Name:
Cavor Ronnoc

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Cavor is a striking bloke standing at 6'ft tall. He has long brown flowing hair nearly reaching his neck. His skin is tan and he weighs 165 pounds, body chiseled to perfection from the gods themselves.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I hope I explained it enough. I will create the skin depending on if I get accepted or not.

Written Test!

Larnold Ronnoc, Father of Cavor, was an interesting fellow. He was a stubborn man, and one of principle. He was a locally renowned smithy, and a good one at that. He was financially in quite a grand place, Not just was his work up to par, but he also, on the side, would sing to the children with his trusty Psaltery. With all of his work he hadn't had any time for a lady. Until he met a Delilah; Cavors’ mother. Delilah was possibly the sweetest women on this planet. Sadly, she passed during Cavors birth, so he never got to meet her. Ever since Cavor was a wee' lad he enjoyed the music his father shaped up. He himself learned how to play the Psaltery. Besides acoustics, he had nothing in accordance with his father. He used his free hours venturing out at just the age of eleven. His father hadn't had a care in the world where he was late at night, for after the death of Cavors’ mother, he grew stale. When Cavor accumulated sixteen years he left his town and his father to move north, into the city of Joan. He and his father were southerners, so it was quite the travel. He packed all his belongings including his Psaltery that he bought with the money he acquired while working at his local tavern. During his travels he stopped at many different places, eating many different meals, meeting many different people. Immediately upon arriving to his desired destination, he meets a wise man named Glaederam who owns his own Inn. The Inn was known for its marvelous parties held every fortnight. Glaederam hired Cavor to play his psaltrey at these parties. Months pass and his skills with his instrument improve tremendously. Cavor was known by the people of Joan as "The Serenader", for his impeccable love songs. Cavor came with nothing to his name nothing to his name. Now, he has a name and quite a few coins, mostly, in tips. Glaederam was most pleased with Cavors work, for every party was packed with men. Glaederam hadn't had a son, so he had treated Cavor like one every since he had hired him. Cavor continues this for years until reaching his twenty-second year of age, when tragedy strikes. An inexplicable fire bursts threw the tavern bursting it to chips and rubble killing off Glaederam. Cavor was destroyed inside. He had not an effort to play since.

Last edited:

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Heyo! Your application looks good, but there's something that we'd like to address before we accept you. Have you spoken with the region owners of Oren, and gotten their permission to use their city in the manner you did in your app? You mention their tavern burning down.

afifaking

Villager
Heyo! Your application looks good, but there's something that we'd like to address before we accept you. Have you spoken with the region owners of Oren, and gotten their permission to use their city in the manner you did in your app? You mention their tavern burning down.
Thank you for your response. In regards to the tavern I did not recieve permission. I was trying to be creative lol. How can I get permission from him?

223hero7

Lord of Altera
You can either look up the region on the forums, and send the player a private conversation, or your can change the name of the town to a nondescript place that's not a location in the current RP continent.

afifaking

Villager
You can either look up the region on the forums, and send the player a private conversation, or your can change the name of the town to a nondescript place that's not a location in the current RP continent.
Okay perfect! thank you for all your help. I was going to make up a random nonexisting town but I didn't know if I was allowed to tamper with the world.