Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[AIR] Achilles Major

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
air.jpg

• C H A R A C T E R •
Achilles Major

• E L E M E N T A L •

Air

• R A N K •
Fledgling

air2.jpg

After an encounter with an air blessed, Achilles became obsessed with finding an air elemental. Her good luck allowed her to find one quickly, atop a tall peak just outside of Storm's Landing.
The agreement that befell the two was one of equal opportunity. An agreement that would aid them both; for power and protection alike.
The budding bond - now two sides of the same coin - they strengthen each other.

A B I L I T I E S •
[Gust]
With a wave of their hand or a kick of their foot, they send a small gust of air forth, enough to ruffle hair and scatter papers, or extinguish a candle.
TIMES CAST: 1
[Drift] They float to the ground after jumping from anything under the average first floor of a building, and have the ability to hover off the ground up to a height of one foot for around five minutes at a time, to be used once a day.
TIMES CAST: 0
[Levitate] They are able to make small items such as coins, buttons, or leaves float and twirl idly an inch above their palms.
TIMES CAST: 0

• S T R E N G T H S •
They become energetic and rejuvenated in storms, and find it easy to predict their arrival. They are more agile, and more nimble, with better reflexes than they are used to.

• W E A K N E S S E S •
They move, often, and become greatly agitated and restless if they are not moving in some capacity, even if it is tapping a foot or toying with something in their hands. Sleep is disturbed, themselves becoming light sleepers with a tendency to move often even when not awake.

~ Became spiritblessed 28/07/20~

Last edited:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
• N O T A B L E A C T I V I T I E S / R I T U A L S •
Socially, Achilles would flit quickly between conversations and thoughts. She would begin to rush conversations and meetings that did not benefit or entertain her.

Mentally, Achilles would become more scatty, forgetful and fleeting. While not physically careless and clumsy, she would often seem preoccupied and busy.

Physically, she is nimble anyway, she would be enjoying her further litheness and the new glowing ring around her pupils. She becomes more energetic - particularly during storms and windier days - and her reflexes become fast despite her absentmindedness. During times in which she had to sit down for paperwork and decorate her new inn, she would be tapping her fingertips and toes and twisting her rings around on her fingers. She would also play with her hair more.

Travel wise, she would be constantly moving around her home as well as flitting between her home and her inn. She would also be taking spontaneous exploration trips- something she wouldn't have done before. Because of this, she has now explored Astrum, Halbed, Blackrush, Storm's Landing and Eldpoint in full view.

As for Sleep, while Achilles has an abnormal sleep pattern anyway, she would frequently be found staying up far past the usual bed time and waking up much earlier. She would not feel tired, however.

If she is inside, she would always sit closer to an open window in order to not feel breathless and stagnant. The windows in her house would constantly be open to allow fresh air to flow through.

• U P D A T E L O G •

• B O N D I N G •

Screenshot (5).png

Last edited: