Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Air] Kinsey Sawyer

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
kinsey spiritblessed.jpg

I sat there, eyes closed
The wind at war with my hair
Allowing the sand to shift all around me
I inhale the sun and sea kissed air
And exhale things held past their time
There’s just something about this place
That feels so free.

~Elowen Grey~

Character: Kinsey Sawyer
Elemental: Air
Update Log:
1. Sitting on a mountain with Mathieu by her side, she was met with a gust of wind, and an offer. A pact. Power for protection. She happily obliged- her heart soaring as she was met with such power.
2. Kinsey has now become rather restless- constantly trying her best to find something to fidget with. Whether it be her quarterstaff or her fingers- it's constant and relentless.
3. Kinsey has learned more about her abilities and what is going on with herself- becoming restless further. She has a hard time keeping her focus on the little things- her gaze moving to anything that moves. She needs to keep moving, oftentimes finding the solace she found in solitude boring and dull.
4. Kinsey is growing more and more fond of her abilities and how they're affecting her, more and more willing to continue working with the elemental. She is noticing how her friends are slowly drifting away but is having a rough time caring too much about that. She's having so much fun.

Abilitites:
[Gust] With a wave of their hand or a kick of their foot, they send a small gust of air forth, enough to ruffle hair and scatter papers, or extinguish a candle. [5]
[Drift] They float to the ground after jumping from anything under the average first floor of a building, and have the ability to hover off the ground up to a height of one foot for around five minutes at a time, to be used once a day. [1]
[Levitate] They are able to make small items such as coins, buttons, or leaves float and twirl idly an inch above their palms. [4]

Last edited: