Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aira's Application [Approved-Ayda]

Aira Kitsune

Noble of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
_RedBlackPower_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States, although I go to a university in Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of Out of Character knowledge inside of the role play. (A player tells another player about a weakness they have OOC and the attacking character goes for that weakness that their character should have no knowledge of)

Powergaming is preforming actions that should not be possible for that character or determining the actions of other players in roleplay (He thrusts his sword into Josh's heart, killing him or The random completely normal merchant suddenly looked to the skies and flew toward an airborne enemy)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am currently attending a university duel majoring in Computer Science and Music Performance for Piano and I also have a more unofficial minor in Aerospace Engineering. I really enjoy playing video games. I like listening to prog although it is more accurate to say I like listening to Arch Echo, which is a prog band that blows my mind when it comes to music technique. I don't have any pets. I recently and currently enjoy playing Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor, Blackwake, and Titanfall 2.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I work two jobs currently. For one, I mostly write and record music for multiple projects although I could count this as one job since it is basically the same thing five times. Another one is I am the assistant software engineer for my school's website. They do pay me for it so I don't think of it as school work.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, I found this server while searching for a good roleplaying community.

About Your Character!
Character Name:
Aira Brightmoon
(I'm not sure what really constitutes okay for this age as far as names go, but since this is similar to some DnD I have played, I'm going with my last name for my character that I got from a generator)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling

Appearance:
Aria has been fitted with dark red hair that she usually lets free save for one small braid next to her left ear. She has eyes are grey with the smallest hint of blue for those who look carefully and pale skin. She usually has a scarf tied around her neck but other than that, her clothing is whatever she found the most comfortable under her blue cloak. Standing at a short three feet and one inch and weighing about thirty five pounds, she was exceptionally small for the human towns she was usually in.

AiraHollowWorld.jpg

Aira.png

Written Test!
Aira started to stir as the first beams of warm sunlight hit her face, fighting off the cold of the night. Letting out a soft groan, she rolled over on her bed to escape the assault of the morning light only to feel it get brighter as it rose over the mountains. Finally, she let her eyes open to stare down her attacker in the face with what could only possibly be described as horribly stupid. Cursing under her breath, she covered her eyes, hurt from the sudden assault by the sun.

"It's too early for you sun, go back down, let me sleep." She mumbled, hoping for any sympathy the gods could give her. Unsurprisingly, she got none and was forced to stay awake. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she scanned the room for a pitcher of water that was supposedly supplied by the inn she was staying in to clear her light induced headache. Also unsurprisingly, she didn't find any as the hotel was now one-for-four with things they had promised. She glanced down at the lack of sheets on her bed to confirm her thoughts.

Shaking her hair from her face, she finally mustered the energy to stand and sulked over to the small and dirty mirror that had been provided.

"Great, you made it to two for five promised things. That's a new record." She grumbled as she grabbed her hair brush. Looking up at the mirror, which was set at human eye level, the short Halfling placed the brush back on the desk. Grabbing a stool, Aira attempted to reach the high placed mirror, grumbling all the way, "Stupid... tall... humans...". Finally able to grab it, Aira placed the dirty mirror on the desk and sat down on the stool, reclaiming her brush. She pulled it through her hair, grimacing at all the tugs from her messy bed-head, a ritual she had preformed on her own since she started traveling two years earlier. She missed her mother's gentle hands as they would tease the tangles from her hair. Maybe I should visit them soon... she thought, remembering her brother and father as well. At least they will give me a decent meal unlike what I have been served here. She finished with the brush and set to braiding a strand of hair hanging over to her left ear, adding in a tie at the end to make sure it would stay.

When she was satisfied, she let her gaze travel over to the violin that had started the entire journey and started planning what she would do today. Okay, fine, not planning, more like contemplating when she would actually start thinking about it. She wasn't very eager to make decisions.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited: