Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Airsoft and shooting on a shooting range

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Air soft has always been one of my favorite pastimes, Altho I'm not part of a team or anything

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The few times I've done it I enjoyed it, but I used friends weapons and played very casual games. Paintball is much more my speed, for that I have my own equipment and I consider myself an experienced player.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I enjoy paintball more, nothing like having a bunch of welts after a long last stand of defense that no one would expect.... Don't try and sneak up on me though I'm jumpy and might shoot you as a reaction.

If I ever come into some money to spare I'm gonna get myself a kit.

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
I'm a fan of paint ball, I've played the odd game with my friends but not very much. Never played airsoft but i have a friend who is in to it. i think he is in a team.

captain brokk

Hollows Explorer
Yeah me and a friend have our own airsoft team called Alpha Wasps and we are pretty good.I supply the team with guns and dogtags,my friend with ammo and suites.