Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ak_Milkduds Application to the great Hollow World

ak_milkduds

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Ak_Milkduds
2. Your real name: Samuel
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think that roleplay adds a totally new aspect to games and adds a great experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Sam and I really enjoy games. Minecraft is my current game of choice, mainly because it has so much potential in what it could become.
I personally think minecraft got worse after 1.7.3, but oh well. I also enjoy playing on my Xbox360 and listening to music such as the genre dubstep or the artist deadmau5.
I think that minecraft roleplay is a great idea and am still looking for a good RP server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

No, sorry!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I think any and all uses of mods/hacks should be banned on the spot because they ruin the game.

12. How did you find out about our server?

Through a friend.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, not yet!

I would also like to add that my current Minecraft skin is an alien/pirate thing. It may sound silly, but it does actually work for me in role-play.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
At question #8 could you tell something about yourself, rather then games and minecraft? Tell about your hobbies (RL hobbies), friends, tell me what you like to do, what kind of food you like etcetera! Show passion! :D

ak_milkduds

Villager
Alright!
Adding on to #8, I will say some more things.
I do not like the Call Of Duty franchise because it is VERY repetitive, and pretty much all of the games are the same with minimal changes. I've never really played single player, mainly because it is pretty lonely and depressing. All alone, by yourself.... At least in multiplayer you get a friendly visitor from time to time, or the comfort that someone out there is ALSO being chased by six creepers at once.
I also play bass guitar, (have played for about two years now). I enjoy most kinds of music (all except country and western). I really like Bruce Willis and Will Smith movies because they are REALLY badass. Especially the Bruce Willis ones (Live Free, Die Hard).
Um, I don't really like watching sports. It's just not amusing to me. But I of course watch the Super Bowl every year (who the heck doesn't)?
I learned about this server from my friend The_Magister (Also known as The_Drunk) on a different server. (Just thought I'd throw that out there).

My favorite candy is milkduds (go figure). I am also from Alaska.

Hope this enough about me. Thanks!