Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alaila who? Nible, my lord, Alailanible

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Name: Alailanible
Nickname/Alias:
Alaila
Age:20-ish... not really sure. My parents had many children, it was hard to keep up with all the birthdays.
Gender: Female. Or in the words of one of my younger brothers: " a stinky girl".
Race: Human. I promise!
Height: One and a half meter of flesh... that's roughly 5'0
Weight: Wow.. arent' we curious. I'm about 60kg what is that, 132pounds? I'm rounded up to survive the winters. Nothing to do with the delicious pork chops that make me drool.
Hair: Are we talking after I just took a bath or after a week hiding underground praying the creepers don't catch me? It's sort of rusty.
Eyes: My eyes are green... and i supposedly stole them from a great-grandma. That or I really was left in a basket at my mother's door like my uncle used to tell me when he wanted to make me cry.
Skin:I'm looking at my arms, trying to find the words to describe it. It's normal. It's a normal human skin. With some damn freckles. That's it.
Identifying Marks:I have a bite mark on the inside of my right arm, a reminder not to push my sister when her dog is around.
Appearance:Seriously.. I'd love to tell you all that I had iridescent purple eyes and that my hair flowed with a whispered breeze. It doesn't.
Strengths:I learn fast. I know how to guard my food from hungry mobs.. and by hungry mobs I mean the rest of my family. I'm a decent farmer and I'm patient. I'm not the most brave person in the world but I do what I have to even if I'm scared senseless. Sure.. sometimes this means that I cry for mommy the whole way to the river if nighttime is upon me, but I get the bucket home with plenty of water. Uh! That reminds me I'm a good swimmer!
Weaknesses and fears: I get lost. I get lost all the time. I'm terrible with directions and sometimes I take 3 days to get to a place that's only a half-day journey away just because I turned around to check if there were no big spiders chasing me and lost my way.
Now, fears... i fear the night. I fear the chilling sound of a skeleton lurking by and don't let me get started on the creepers. Oh my... I shiver just thinking about it. But most of all I have to say that I fear greed. It's scary how it turns familiar faces into monsters worse than those that come out at night.
Religion and cults:Like... what do I pray to at night? I pray to the moon to hurry in the sky and take the demons with her. I pray to the mighty mountain so she might give me the iron I need for a bucket. I pray to the dirt so I'll be blessed with a plentiful harvest and delicious bread for all.
Profession: Lets see... when I was younger I took care of the sheep. Then I started farming with my dad and was quite good at it but he grew tired of me getting lost in the middle of the wheat and sent me to the furnace. So lately I've been a cook of sorts, I guess.
Backstory: You want to know where I'm from? I'm from... hum... wait, is that the East? Or is it South? I know that I saw some cactus on my way here, I'm quite sure. Where are there cactus around here?
Well, I'm from a little village 6 days away from here ( maybe 4 if you don't get lost).
I was born there. Not in a stormy night or in ominous moment... it was after a big lunch my mom had. She thought it was a stomach ache and turns out it was a baby girl ready to come out.
I was the 5th child born to my parents and the second girl. I have 12 siblings and we all live in a house with my uncle and my grandpa.
I had a pretty normal life. We lived in a humble way but there was never an empty plat at our table. Except when my brothers "accidently" got into a fight and were made to sit at the table with us and not eat dinner.
It was one of those dinners that brought me here.
One minute I was eating cooked chicken with some delicious mushroom stew, the next minute I was being accused by my brother of being the only one that does not go out to find iron and coal.
"It's because she's a girl!"- he said, like being a girl was some sort of disability.
My older sister is a girl too and she gathers more ore that all of them combined!
It was not because I'm a girl.... it's because I'm a girl with a terrible sense of direction!
My mother tried to say that if I walked in a straight line to get the milk i'd manage to turn up two days later with the milk... and the wool... and the flowers I found on my lost way home so who knows what might happen if I went out for a long trip to collect ore.
But my pride was hurt. Now I know he was just teasing me and now he is probably worried sick about me but at the time I just stood up and triumphantly declared that I was going on a two day journey to the mountain.
A two day journey... my mom packed food for 8. She knows me to well.
And so, six days later, here I am.
You don't know where I can find a mountain, by the way. A big one... with some flowers on top. One of the sides kind of resembles a pig snout... No?

Alailanible

Amusing... well that is a word often used to describe my travels.
And sometimes no words are used. Just laughter. And pointing fingers.

Alailanible

Well thank you lady bewpy. It's nice to be greeted with kind words.
I see you are from one of the villages near by... by any chance have you hear of the snouty mountain?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I read a lot of character profiles, but I must say this was the first one to make me laugh!

The sarcastic comments and remarks make this an absoulte pleasure to read.

You've made my friday morning about 20x better

*stamps stamp of approval all over story, then cries because he cant read it anymore*

Alailanible

*Alaila looks up, cross-eyed, to the stamp of approval on her forehead surprised by the costumes in this place and smiles at Itzzaboy*

Thank you sir! I'm glad I brought joy to your day with my tale.

*She bites her lip, not knowing if the question she was about to ask could be interpreted as offensive*

This is washable ink, right?

Alailanible

It's big... many, many trees in height. And it has a lot of stone. And dirt. And grass. Well, you could say that from all the sides but one it looks just like a regular mountain but if you look at it from the right direction it looks like a piggy snout.
I haven't found anyone that remembers seeing such place around here so I'm guessing I might have taken a wrong turn... or twenty five...

Alailanible

I believe that I'm in need of some sleep because I have a map!

*Pulls out of her sleeve a crumbled piece of paper with a rudimentary drawing.*

I thought I was following the map but after the second tree they all looked the same and there was a wolf nearby and it was so adorable that made a quick stop to admire it and then the damn trees must have switched places and I thought I was going towards the river but in fact I was going towards the desert.
At first I thought it was a really big beach... but then the cactus started showing up.

Do you know of a safe place where I can spend the night? I think it might be a while until I find my way home.
Where do you live? Are there many creepers there?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I used to live in Darkwood, fairly safe from creatures of the dark. Sort of. You're welcome to stay there if you'd like, it's a marvelous place~

Now I live in Siren's Call though.

Alailanible

Darkwood?

*Alaila looks in her bag and after much shaking it around she takes yet more crumbled papers.*

Darwood, here it is! X: 721 Y: ~80 Z: 3768 !
I shall visit it as soon as I find it!

*She waves goodbye and happily takes off... in the wrong direction*

Alailanible

*Alaila looks at ikbenlars as she walks, nodding a "good morning to you sir" and slowly drifting East without noticing*

Alailanible

*Alaila's eyes grow wider as she looks at the inviting bucket of milk he is offering her*

Milk? For me?
We must share! And I'll give you some of my... hum...

*Alaila looks around in her bag*

Seeds?
Dirt?
Mushroom?
A shovel?

Alpha

The Watcher
This was ... interesting to say the least, though I have to say it has been a while since someone wrote a profile that I have actually read all the way through.