Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

General Suggestion Alchemy Suggestions

TheDeester

Retrograde
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
If it wasn't mentioned- This is resolved now by allowing essence to be made without cooldowns (save for Crimsonwort). The alchemy potions are the main source of exp.
There will be more updates and responses to come.
I’ll check tonight but that may mean that some essence potions are still limited to level 0 (white rarity) exp—however the reception and updates are appreciated!

TheDeester

Retrograde
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I’ll check tonight but that may mean that some essence potions are still limited to level 0 (white rarity) exp—however the reception and updates are appreciated!
1653726555524.png
This was from my check tonight--like I said, it's still good that the exp balancing is applicable to essences if the potions may not have the same results--but just thought I'd give the heads-up in-case it was or wasn't yet implemented!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Staff member
Admin
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Botany Expansion released, see further details here. Thread will be updated today or tomorrow.
Unless someone beats me to it, I'll check the essence cooldowns tomorrow as I won't be around this eve.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Staff member
Admin
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
View attachment 129132
This was from my check tonight--like I said, it's still good that the exp balancing is applicable to essences if the potions may not have the same results--but just thought I'd give the heads-up in-case it was or wasn't yet implemented!
Was a slightly more elaborate issue that took a few tries, but it SHOULD be fixed tomorrow