Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

alduindie's whitelist app [Accepted - Jase]

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
The Whitelist Application Form:

1. What is your Minecraft username?

alduindie

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is taking information you got out of character and bringing it in character.

Powergaming is when someone emotes an action and puts it in a way that either does not give the other person the ability to react or give them time to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shaolin

8. Tell us about yourself!
I play D&D but had to bow out due to burnout. I am currently working at a Virtual Reality Arcade. I waste my money on small plastic models which I paint and hopefully use in a Warhammer 40k game. I like to roleplay a lot. I have an extreme thing for Rangers.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nah chief

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Returning player

===========================================================

Character Name:
Aymer Thevan

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Jet black hair, stormy blue eyes, tanned skin

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
“Again!” Aymer heard his mentor call out for the third time that day. He would part the long brown locks from his eyes and wipe the sweat from his brow. He would then take up the wooden sword he held in his hands. “A Ranger must always be ready to react to an attack, even if they do not see it.” That saying had almost been engrained into his muscle memory at this point in his training. The lithe figure that was his mentor stood before him. Her ebony locks drifted lightly in the breeze and her face was just slightly etched from the years of wisdom. Wisdom she was trying to share to her apprentice. “Close your eyes and get into stance again. Let your ears see for you.” Aymer would comply, keeping his eyes shut as he held the wooden sword. He would take several deep breaths as he focused his acute Elven hearing on his surroundings. He heard the grass rustling, the birds chirping, the swing of the wooden sword – clang! “Good.” His mentor would say. Aymer would crack one eye open, then the other, seeing that he had moved his blade correctly to block the oncoming swing.
The two would return to the small hut that that he and his mentor, Lizzy Arretez, called home. Aymer would hang the two wooden swords against the wall as they would step inside. On instinct, Aymer would go to gather more wood from the small pile and place it into the already smoldering fire. Glancing up just a moment see Lizzy disappear into her room. Simply assuming she was tired from the day of training, Aymer shrugged it off and continued trying to rekindle the fire. After some time however, Lizzy would step back out, holding something in her hand. “You still have a fair amount of learning to do, but I think you’re finally ready to have this.” Aymer would look up in surprise at her words as he saw what was dangling between her fingers: a simply metal chain that looked around. At the end, was a symbol of silver oakleaf. She would offer him a little smile as she offered it to him.
The next few days, would be met with gathering up things. The small hut was to be abandoned. He was now able to travel wherever he pleased, but he still had much to learn about the world, as well as what burden he now carried with the title he bore.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yep! Looking good! I will whitelist you when I get home in an hour.

Do note that due to the lastest campaign death has lost all meaning as outlined in here. But beyond that-

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.