Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

alokosy [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkasim

Villager
hi admins and all
1. What is your minecraft username?
Alokosy
2. How old are you?
12 not going to lie​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
Australia
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
its a nice change for me​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
no
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
things about me (4) likes and (4) dislikes 1.i love games 2.i love technology. im gonna get a wii u :). 3.i like helping 4. i like adventures (hence why i decided to try to get whitelisted) 5. i hate greifers and greifing!!!!!. 6.i would name a pet lobster snap happy( LOLOLOLOL). 7.I hate thieves 8. i hate spiders/

i hope i get approve thanks bye

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
What 'Semi said. Also, once you fill that out, be sure to include 8 sentences or more in Question 7. Here are some ideas for things you could tell us about yourself.

How many bowls of soup can you eat at one time?
Do you like bananas?
Growing up, were you afraid of costumed characters/clowns?
Do you think spiders can dream?
What's your least favorite movie?
If you had a pet lobster, what would you name it?

Ya know, just the important questions.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
What they said.
Maybe talk a bit more about your likes and dislikes instead of potential pet lobsters, though... :p

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Aww, c'mon, Alail! I just wanna see creative answers from time to time rather than standard "Whaddya like/dislike" questions. No one ever answers my recommendations. :(

But seriously though, what would you name a pet lobster? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.