Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera Alive

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Just made a tally of explored areas. Not entirely sure if this is still happening, but here's a slightly updated picture. Some events have not happened whatsoever, so if someone can inform any changes, I can fix them relatively easily. Red is a finished exploration, and Gray is a Upcoming/Unsure exploration.
View attachment 74390
Edit: Minor update, threw in some dates/TBD for unknown ones that I still believe are happening.
Zone 1 is clear too, it is where the first dungeon was with Clain

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Right- This is for now. Zone 24 is in progress still, Part of zone 29 was Zima. Let me know if Im missing any.alteraalive.jpg

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Date and Time: July 9th, 12 pm PST
Event Tag: Public
Party Leader: Kyna Ursae
Party Members: Public
Party Size Limit: Open
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 8
Supplies and Other RP Context: The exploration party will meet at Praelidium. The exploration crew is advised to dress warmly and pack light. Food and drinks will be provided at the beginning of the journey and at the end, should we all survive. More details will be provided at the meeting prior to the exploration.

List of items needed:
-Winter clothing
-Climbing gear
-Rope
-Weapons
-Ranged weapons are likely to be more useful
-Pickaxes, shovels, and other digging utensils