Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Altera High [High School AU]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Altera High
High School and University AU
AU concept entirely created by The Cartoon Witch!

yes this is from an anime I've never watched, sorry

Welcome to Altera High!1
A school that welcomes all students of all races, Gods and walks of life!2
Study hard! Play harder afterwards~!
Lectures leave some free time for students to go about their own hobbies, faiths and romances!
Graduate and go forth into the world prepared for everything!

1. Alteran High School and University of Unified Kingdoms. The name was too long so they shortened it!
2. As long as they follow the rules!
3. Sexual activity is strictly forbidden in dorms and public grounds!

In an alternate universe of Altera where everything is roughly the same in lore--
--aside from the fact it is the modern era and everyone is in Altera High--
--You can remake your character! :D

Yuki's Artwork recently made me really want to see some Modern High School character profiles c:
So grab a
character creation format of your choosing and just.. Post! :p
and give Yuki lots of love

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Name: Gerry McIvy
Degree: Creative philosophy
Role: Stoner poet
Fraternity: Nebula Beta

"If you can't even quote 1984, then you know they're watching you. Everyone is watching you. Come to my dorm and we'll make magic happen. We'll turn dead paper into breathing bleeding experiences."

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Name: Kadhab Elsattir
Degree: Education, Language and Literature
Role: English & ESL Teacher, known as the strict, intimidating teacher to his English students, warm and kind to his ESL students.

Name: Jin Elsattir
Degree: Business
Role: Popular kid who seems to not care about class, but very much does.

Name: Vulrye Marsani
Degree: Kinesiology
Role: Wrestling champ, generally the nice, dumb jock.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Name: Theodosius H. Herennius
Degree: Ethics, Philosophy
Role: Professor for Philosophy classes and a Political Ethics class. Quietly passionate and a famously strict professor who expects the best out of his students. Known for buying class materials for his students completely out of pocket, and for having a secret fun-side when he hosts the D&D or Pathfinder club meetings.

Name: Dimitrius H. Herennius
Degree: Biology, Sociology
Role: Nervous freshman who lives in the shadow of his dad, generally overexerts himself as he tries to be a star pupil.

Name: Jocasta Vita
Degree: Fashion, Women's Studies
Role: Runs the local HAMA (Historical Alteran Martial Arts) club, party-goer, friendly jock who likes to show freshman around.

Name: Tylla Goraya
Degree: Religious Studies, Conservatory
Role: One of the few foreign exchange students in the university, and thusly finds it difficult to adjust to life in the University. Is part of a folk-metal band and is an assistant to the spiritual counseling offices.

Name: Daniel Cristianos
Degree: Officially, none, but unofficially he is a TA for the Culinary Arts Department and the Conservatory.

Role: One of the cooks in the University Commons, as well as a part of the Career Counseling offices. Can be found playing guitar on the campus grounds or bringing food to sick students.

Name: Flavius Panos
Degree: Military History, "Wilderness Survival"
Role: Professor who may or may not live in his office, Flavius is one of the stranger professors in the university. No one can really remember how or where he got his degree, but no one really questions it either, since he seems fairly competent, if a bit...unorthodox. He has been known to drill students on how to make ancient phalanxes and occasionally has organized mock, historical battles in the woods and plains as final projects. He is also a rugby coach but players often complain how they receive shirts of mail rather than padded uniforms, so he is rarely put in as a coach unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Name: Bok'ra
Degree: Chemistry, Biology, Religious studies
Role: A relatively foreign student with a shady background, having been to prison at least twice in his life which is why he is so old for a student. They have a knack for chemistry, biology with his studies heavily focused on arachnids and insects. As well as religious studies, especially in the more extremist 'Jishrim' side of pantheon of their religion. They are not particularly popular and actively bullies others for reasons that remain unknown. Yet they seem to prefer being reclusive left to their own thoughts and devices during most of the day.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Name: Maple Rothguard
Grade: Sophomore
Role: A barely-passing high-schooler who's constantly getting into fights and setting off Axe bombs in the bathrooms. She's rumored to have been a foster child whom no one wanted to keep, although she'll snap at anyone who tries to ask her about it. She has a habit of frequently getting herself injured, which is heightened by her intense interest in the Arcane. Ronak Rothguard's adopted daughter.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Poorly cropped I know, sorry :c
Please support Yuki's artwork with some love!

Name: Lana
Degree: History, Religious Studies, Philosophy
Role: A student who tries her very best to be top of the classes she takes at the sacrifice of social conventions. Most will dismiss Lana's existence or ask to copy her very carefully written notes. She does enjoy social interaction, however does not get time very often. To count this, she tries to run a tennis club and helps as an assistant in the library. She occasionally flirts and lets the bad students get away with things if she catches them~

Hobbies: Reading, tennis, baking and playing
Stellaris.

Dislikes: Philosophy, documentaries, the sequel Star Wars films, celebrities, talking behind peoples back and toads (Lana is scared of frogs).

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Name: Luna Crow
Grade: Although she goes to the middle school, Luna takes many college-level classes in her free time for the sole purpose of entertainment. Skipped two grades.
Role: An extremely intelligent exchange student, very rarely seen outside of the library. She’s often seen to be a bit of a teacher’s pet, latching onto adults who give her any sort of acknowledgment or recognition after her wealthy family broke apart after a series of divorces and custody cases. Luna is on the Autism spectrum, and takes a variety of organic chemistry, biology, language and zoology classes which she is incredibly passionate about.
Likes: Peace and quiet, teachers who take her seriously, books, gryphons, birds
Dislikes: Sports, loud noises, fighting, running, broccoli
Hobbies: Reading, studying, eating pastries, conducting experiments

yes it’s been a year, so what, fight me