Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Altera Risk - HOLD] Halting project for now.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Currently I am making a interactive map of Altera on a website called Atwar. I'm using the Dynmap to put borders and Cities/Capitals on it. I was hoping later on we can have some kind of tournament?
This will be kinda like a game of risk. Nation owners and all join in and be their nation and fight to the death!
This is the map

If you can copy this image and Draw your borders, And add cities and your Capital. That would be great! If you are a city/State just circle your city and I will make it a capital alone.

EDIT: IF YOU HAVE ANY MOUNTAINS ALSO COLOR THOSE, I WILL MAKE THEM UN PASSABLE

Last edited:

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Edit: I only have this free subscription for 3 days. It needs to be done by then.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I can already sense the poopstorm incoming, like everytime in Hollowworld border maps were drawn.

However, unless the Empire suddenly turns third world, I can already seen the Turian Empire dominate, if we use Atwar rules and workings.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can already sense the poopstorm incoming, like everytime in Hollowworld border maps were drawn.

However, unless the Empire suddenly turns third world, I can already seen the Turian Empire dominate, if we use Atwar rules and workings.
You see, if a nation it large and has lands other than its homeland, I will make them separate. Also this is completely ooc but it will be a RP

EXP:

If there is a border right here of this size with multiple cites. Then I will split it up like this-

Meaning you have to start in one territory and put money into building troops

EDIT: Im making all cities Capitals, Meaning even if your territory is your color, You still have to go out and take the rest of the cities. If you only have the capital your income will decrease so its better to take one territory at a time, Tke all the cities, And move to the next one.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You see, if a nation it large and has lands other than its homeland, I will make them separate. Also this is completely ooc but it will be a RP

EXP:

If there is a border right here of this size with multiple cites. Then I will split it up like this-

Meaning you have to start in one territory and put money into building troops

EDIT: Im making all cities Capitals, Meaning even if your territory is your color, You still have to go out and take the rest of the cities. If you only have the capital your income will decrease so its better to take one territory at a time, Tke all the cities, And move to the next one.
I've played Atwar, I know how it works, broboy!

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm thinking if instead of actual nations having borders, I'm thinking of just splitting altera itself up.

Exp. Altera south, central , east, west, north, then I will take the smaller islands and other land areas not part of the main island and find out there name

Exp. Altera: (name of land mass, split up in to east west south north)

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
@Valonyx
I will probably draw our borders yet again when I get home.
@jayo53
Is there anything else besides what you mentioned in your first post is there anything specific I should mark on the map?
Mark any rivers that are accessible by warship, as I will not make any rowboat units or anything. I will be able to look on dynmap to see if there is a dock. So no need for that. I will need the nations name over it.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This seems pretty cool, I will draw Marrs borders when I am home and he'll yes I am including Kaer Morhen

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
For city/states as in Tambry and Wolfstadt, I will have the capital city asthe only capital, though I will add walls to the side with 10 troops each on it (that's a lot for atwar) so there will be the capital surrounded by 4 smaller 'city's' that I will call North wall East wall etc

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
For city/states as in Tambry and Wolfstadt, I will have the capital city asthe only capital, though I will add walls to the side with 10 troops each on it (that's a lot for atwar) so there will be the capital surrounded by 4 smaller 'city's' that I will call North wall East wall etc
Wolfstadt also has several castles dotted across it's surroundings: The one north across the river, the one to the West across the river and one south on the mainland down the road.