Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera: Total War

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hello! I wasn't quite sure where to put this, since I consider my work art, but others might note.

Anyways, as some of you might know, I like to futz around with Attila Total War by making various units and unit models. Up until recently, I had quite a slew of various Hollowworld-themed units. However, I accidentally spilled water on my last computer, thus destroying all my work. So, to get me back into the spirit of things, I've decided to take commissions! I can make a type of soldier from your faction's military, guard-force, or what have you, or I can make you my best approximation of your character. Do note that I don't have access to models for things like elves, ogres, etc.

It's totally free (because honestly all I do is take assets from various mods and cobble it together), and so long as you give me good reference pictures (they can be skins, drawings, etc), I'll attempt to put into the game and show off the work here! I'll have a commission cap of 5 for starters.

Commission Cap: 0/5

Finished Pieces:

1. Cymic and the Sangrians (6 units, not counting variants such as Spear Hermadur/Byrjandi, etc) Cymic_

Last edited:

ElysianWolfy

Villager
Aw, that's actually amazing, having Holloworld inspired characters and armies! Good luck with your future endeavors with modding Hollowworld themes into Total War! You'll have to show us some of the models you make!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Aw, that's actually amazing, having Holloworld inspired characters and armies! Good luck with your future endeavors with modding Hollowworld themes into Total War! You'll have to show us some of the models you make!
I sure will ^-^ Thanks!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Here’s a sneak peek of the Sangrian units. Hoping to finish this (by putting them in the game lmao) and some other server related stuff on the plane.

In order, we have the Byrjandi, Hermadir, Riddari, Bowmen and Cymic

I now have 0/5 spots taken and the motivation to do this. Hit me with your commissions, folks. I might even start making custom factions as soon as I can figure out how banners and such work.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can you do a band of Dwarves? Is it possible to fiddle around with height? Frostpeaks would be dope!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Can you do a band of Dwarves? Is it possible to fiddle around with height? Frostpeaks would be dope!
I believe I can fiddle around with height, yes! Send me some refs/links of frostpeak culture/military gear n’ stuff and I’ll get to work :)