Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Emergency Meeting of Leaders (and whoever is informed and tags along)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yeah, it is short notice, But Shoreless made it sound Really urgent so might aswell~
*You would find this letter pinned to the most used building in every town, settlement, etc.*

"Our Great City has been taken by The Forces of Corruption and threatens the livelihood of the rest of Altera is at stake. Multiple attempts have been made to unite the free peoples together but none have been too fruitful.

As advised by Shoreless Gulf of The Western Sea, I seek to organise an emergency meeting of all the powers in our realm. We must unify and put all of our Worlds great thinkers and warriors together to work as one.

This council will be held in Hound-Ru in two days time. All of the urgent issues will be addressed and all that you wish to accompany you is welcomed to come. Knowledge must spread to everyone that we can get it to. But please, make sure that they know when it is their time to speak. The leaders will have their talk and at the end of each topic the others you bring can ask questions, or throw out Suggestions if they like.

I will see you in two days time i hope,

*signatures* - Tybalt Marr, Brogan Marr, Chulkan Engem
*stamped by a seal with the crest of House Marr on it and a painted symbol of the Engems

(ooc)

• Well simply corrupts were uninvited and if they try to sneak into the event there will likely be a watch and they will kill you if you refuse to leave.
  • Discussion will be moderated and people should not speak or unnecessarily emote out of hand, especially if it's interrupting discourse.
  • It be a good time for your character to learn stuff if they have been out of the loop.
  • Concerning the Couriers, They don't know the Coves Location. Tybalt woulda just snuck in and left the note pinned onto the door of Ardy's room. Whoever passes it will learn of the the event (don't Meta go to the cove. If you have no reason to be there don't snoop around for the letter.)
Like i said, this is very spontaneous. I know this isnt the usual timeframe for most events but i live in the United States. Even I might not be able to make it but Alot of people still should.

The date is June 1st and the times are

-7PM GMT, or 3PM EST
[UK] GMT = 19:00 (7PM)
[Britain] BST = 20:00 (8PM)
[EU] CET = 21:00 (9PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00 (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (4AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (7AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
... So... Only leaders of a house? ... Hm. I'll just... *Side eyes it all and steps away*

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Yo admins? Should this be sorted into a "The end" campaign forum at some point?
or it is it still considered the return?

I'm going to try to make this.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So this is a leader of a House starting this event, right?
Wait, i read wrong. I am not a leader of a house, But my character saw the need to get everyone in Altera together and be productive. I might not even make it.
It was just a way to get everyone together and fill people in on what's happening aswell as discuss about solutions and preventative measures etc.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
... So... Only leaders of a house? ... Hm. I'll just... *Side eyes it all and steps away*
If my character sees you he will tell you. He did it that way to minimalize the chances of Corrupts learning of the event. ALso it is asked that those Leaders tell their people that aswell

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
You're going to have to be more specific about the whole "leader" thing.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
  • If you are not a Leader of a House or in some Higher position in that House you did not receive that letter. (i leave it to the Owner of the House to decide who is in position to receive it)
*snort* Let's see, who all are you leaving out.

Each Magus, pretty much all of their apprentices, Rangers, Guardians, religious leaders, Alchemists, town leaders who aren't affilicated with a house-

Yeah. Great job unifying Altera.