Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Rumors, Gossip, & Hearsay

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
A group of adventurers would head into the manor, and some time later some guards would be seen being cared for in the hospital. Rumour has it the Count was among the group found, though it is uncertain.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
A group of bandits is abandoned on the road that stretches from Storm's Landing to Compendium. They each are missing their right arm to the elbow, and are nearly bloodless. Animal hides are sewn into their backs, symbolic of part of their trespass. Upon their brow is a brand, marking them criminals in the land of the Eark. The soles of their feet being slashed open, they stumble into the darkest parts of Storm's Landing. They refuse to speak of their incursion into the swamp.

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
[!]
The following can be found posted in most major cities, though props have been put up in various places for IC purposes and OOC rules.

VIDAR.PNG

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager
~-~-+-~-~
A group of armored figured were seen leaving the sewers, carrying a group of bodies. Amongst which was an immortal construct.

Later that hour, a funeral pyre was burned without announcement in the graveyard.

~-~-+-~-~

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
The above bounties are void, as I depart from the server. I am glad it caused some RP, though. :D

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
-=====-=====-

Rolland Schiff has been excommunicated from
the Valiant Faith, by direct edict from Valiant.

He is beyond redemption and no longer welcome.

U.Valhart

-=====-=====-

Fry

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
{!}
Some upset citizens of the Landing groan about their windows being broken and rocks being flung inside their homes.
A few caught glimpse of the culprit, making them out to be a little brown-haired boy.
One of the windows in the Kraken's Den was also broken. Jack is not happy.

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
My last post here is null until Rolland passes, as said in my absence post. Go crazy- money still stands, and any remaining posters have the original number scratched out- another 10k has been added upon it.

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
*the Town of Harding has been declared in a 3 day state of mourning. All citizens are seen wearing dark clothing, all businesses have been closed, and all banners replaced with black ones*
This will be over on Sunday morning.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
The Linistel Winery and Estate have come to life in the past few days as friends reunite.
The owner of Valhart Wineries returns in the recent days and dancing, drinking, and music
fill the fields and flow out of the home's doors.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
An acrid smell wafts from one of the buildings near the fountain in Storm's Landing's.
Sickly and oddly sweet. Those familiar may recognize it,
A body is decomposing nearby.​

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana Wake published a new book today: Lana's Book of Medical Flora.

In celebration of the two-year anniversary of the publication of the Frostwart's Book of Medical Flora, this new book will be absolutely free for a month, with copies sent to all libraries, hospitals and 'given out' on Auction House for the next month. This book contains information regarding some new plants that have appeared in recent years.
The introduction attributes this book to Daeron and Jenette. Ruu Darling Jstar with mentions of Cyrus Lavender Magic Intern within too.

Thank you Lannis for creating the Hollowcrafting Plugin and gifting me the last two bugged plants I needed to complete this book =)
Thank you The_VALKYRIE for RP'ing such a wonderful doctor and gifting me two screenshots of plants I lacked
Thank you JustTheEngineer for approving lore research on these plants, alongside clarifying which of these plants are public knowledge and which are not!
This was a hard book to make and I am very proud.

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
"You call it persistence? Determination be damned.
You slobber Skraag's boots like a dog fed by hand."

-=oOo=-
A bard sings a new song in the Landing.
It's... varied, in topic, but seems to be rather targeted against
followers of the dark Gods. He's noted to be prancing about
the Landing tavern, not even trying to hide his identity-
Glenn Louvel, flaunting new scars on his arms.

( Kostadim )

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1621050327346.png
1621050341564.png
Cold and quiet, a grey mist lingers around the Grey Isles every dawn. Natural fires near graves and the Temple will flicker a color of ethereal white and grey-blue, but retain their normal warmth. Strangers are treated as strangers would anywhere else, but Vyres and those Blessed of Skraag especially become unsettled upon visiting, finding a shivering chill within them until they leave the premises. {more here}

Words whisper there was an attempted murder and harm on the Priestess.
The assailant was detained and will be held accountable in Judgement within the next day.

(Rough schedule this weekend in case anyone attempts something- lemme know first)​

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Natives of Linistel and southern holdings would hear word of a rumor of the left hand going mental, Speaking to himself.
For a few days this rumor would spread like fire, With no certain point of origin.

Lord Menguar is a basket case.

He has not made a public appearance since.​

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Some hushed words over wine,
A conversation during a feast with friends,
a passing talk between a gathering in the garden,

Storm's Landing becomes quietly abuzz with news:
The Council elections begin again soon!

[Official thread coming Monday]​

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
{!}
Some upset citizens of the Landing groan about their windows being broken and rocks being flung inside their homes.
A few caught glimpse of the culprit, making them out to be a little brown-haired boy.
One of the windows in the Kraken's Den was also broken. Jack is not happy.
{!}
The boy is back in town. This time the Library has been struck, leaving one of the front windows cracked.
He also stole the book cart.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
A tall stack of blankets and warm bread find themselves in the waiting room of the White Willow Hospital.​

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

Large spiders, and even larger spider webs have been appearing in the Storm's Landing slums.
A canopy of silk connects the rooftops of houses less-ventured, and populated areas still experience a debilitating amount of webbing.
Poor fishermen tell tales of spiders large enough to skulk the waterside and strike at fish.
A desiccated corpse is found stuck to the underside of the dock in a cocoon of web.