Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

American Baseball

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
World Series starts on wednesday, who else is a baseball fan? Pumped for my Gigantes! Can't wait for them to play the tigers.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
World Series starts on wednesday, who else is a baseball fan? Pumped for my Gigantes! Can't wait for them to play the tigers.
I was very disappointed when the Nationals lost in the play offs. They were red hot this season.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Yeah... me too, i wanted less torture, but i think coming back from to 3-game deficits makes up for it.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I am necroing this thread as the 2013 postseason is about to begin/has begun (depending on point of view)!

So, who is everyone rooting for this year?
I'm hoping my Texas Rangers will still be end it once the night is over; they're playing in a tie-breaker game against Tampa Bay right now...

I also want to give a shout-out to the Toronto Blue Jays; thanks for taking care of Tampa Bay so we could play for the playoffs!

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Well, yes, but what I mean to say is that your division has been rotating leaders quite a bit in recent years; that's a good indication, in my opinion, that they're all capable teams.