Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-Amnestria Iarwynn-

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend

LogoMakr-6r4k14.png

(Click link for full Profile) [X]
(Light jumpscare warning)

Last edited:

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
Edited, redone, and made look at least half good.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
(Devout) Her God. 100%: "Go steal one." Forever and always, I am a servant to you.

(Romantic) Bok'ra (Retro) 100%: "Only devout get the blood of the gods." Your teachings lead me here, forever may we dance.

(Platonic Adora (Goldbeean) 100%: "Of course." You are a girl of few words, I know this, but no matter what I will protect you my child.

(Platonic) Aloura (its.soil ) 100%: "I will accept your gift." My daughter, you have so much to learn, and so much to see, I can't wait to share experiences together.

(Platonic) Orro (TheDuples) 100%: "Orro has been without an anchor in quiet some time." You came into my life with a delightful happiness to you. I'll bring you treasures, I promise.

-Desired-

-Trusted-

Adora (Goldbeean) 80%: "Ok." Welcome, and I surely hope you're ready. I see potional in you.

-Befriended-

Lorabella: (Lizardd_) 78%: "Miss Tia!" Such a smart young girl, I know your future will be a good one.

-Liked-

-Neutral-

-Unsure of-
Loriss (Laruza) 30%: "Don't make it your issue." I know you're just on her side, but I hope things get better...

-Afraid of-

-
Disliked-

Hellmann (Adam/Byrne) 22%: It isn't my fault I followed your advice, don't blame me for what you caused.

-Hated-
Nuvan (Fredolator) -100%: "I will never forigve you, for as long as I live." I have forever to hate you, and trust me I will do so.

(If you would like to be added please comment below with your character's name.)
View attachment 121202

-Amnestria Art-

View attachment 121721
(Made by Fluffy Bristle, Thank you very much! :heart:)
its.soil Added! :heart:

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
(Devout) Her God. 100%: "Go steal one." "Forever and always, I am a servant to you." Theme: [X]

-Desired-

-Trusted-

-Befriended-

-Liked-

-Neutral-
(Romantic) Bok'ra (Retro) 10%: "I don't want to talk about this anymore." "You where merely a stepping stone for my further power. I thought it was love I wanted from you, but it was validation. You've served your purpose." Theme: [X]

-Unsure of-

-
Afraid of-

-
Disliked-

-Hated-

(If you would like to be added please comment below with your character's name.)

View attachment 121202

-Amnestria Art-

View attachment 121721
(Made by Fluffy Bristle, Thank you very much! :heart:)
Retro Updated