Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Arson Most Foul

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

[!] The poster would be placed up in several major cities - Eldpoint, Halbed, Storm's Landing, however, it would not be long for word to spread about the contents of this poster to any and all interested parties. [!]

AN ARSON MOST FOUL
Terror has struck the city of Eldpoint. In the dark of the night, saboteurs stole into the city and attacked one of the city's most valued institutions - that which passes knowledge on to the next generation. Although the city was quick to rouse in order to stop the inferno from engulfing the rest of the city, much damage has been done upon the collections held within the great library. Many irreplacable artifacts- salvaged from the ruins of the Arget Isles, were among those which were lost to the flame, and the city of Eldpoint weeps for their loss.

As of now, the library bears scars that mar its marble walls. Bookshelves lay blackened and burnt, and no amount of work that the poor overworked librarians make is able to make a dent upon the damages that were caused on that fateful day. So in their need, I turn to the kind, generous hearts of Altera. Please, send aid, and help me right this wrong and fix this valued institution.

Please send books, materials, your aid, anything. For with your generosity, we shall restore this valued institution who has served the community faithfully for so many years.

Signed,
Acting Treasurer of Eldpoint, by the authority of Leighton Altham, Count of Eldpoint.

OOC:
An opportunity for do-gooders to do good. PM me if your character sends aid/materials/books to replace those which were lost.
Mapboy Emmaway

Art link - [Click] by Ikhsanlutfia

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Clever way to get books, not gonna lie!
That said, I'm gonna have to talk to Ventare to put some soldiers/guards at Frostwarts to prevent this happening there too.
Kublai will be in touch with Baller Major!

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
OOC note - this happened a little while back due to Aldris. Just been slow on the recovery.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If your character is interested in doing good, this is a chance for you to do that :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Kethron has kindly sent workers to help free of charge!

That said, the more help the merrier. If your character is good, this in is an opportunity to show that! Heie Mapboy

Last edited: