Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An important reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
An increased number of players have been banned for sexual roleplay. Please take this post as both a reminder and warning that this nature of roleplay is prohibited, it's a PG13 server, let's keep it that way.

We can't stop relationships happening on the server, in rp or in ooc, nor would we want to stop them from happening. Relationships are a big part of roleplay and we don't want to eliminate that, kissing, saying "I love you", getting married, it's all fine, just please don't take it to the "next level".

We've lost a few long time roleplayers already to this, don't add yourself to the list.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
*gags* and no one wants to see you doing the cyber nasty either... Its just not cool....

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
6 people have been banned in relation to this, i banned two of them and to be honest it was really hard to ban them. i dont (and im sure nobody else) want to ban a long time roleplayer, but if you are found doing this kind of thing we will find out. we are not monitoring everybodys chat log 24/7 but it is pretty easy to find out whether or not you are doing it.
just a warning people even if you do get away with it at the time you could easily be caught a month down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.