Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An open letter to William Mallenson, Mastiff:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
download.jpg

You call yourself a dog, I will thus treat you in this manner. My door is open, and I'm calling out into the world for you, dog. I have tried through many different means to get your attention, William Mallenson, Mastiff, and yet you still do not come forth. I have many of your followers imprisoned as leverage against you, and those that I don't, I have their names and know their affiliates. I aspired to get an apology out of you, but your hiding has been your only answer to this request.

Come hither to Riseport, William Mallenson, Mastiff, or I will reveal the identities of the other Dogs and force them to live in hiding as you have.

Proprietor of Riseport, Lord of House Fuvur:
Nwalme Fuvur.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
*A slip of paper with a dagger stuck into the top of the paper is just below it*

You want me?
Come find me.
Or are you too scared to find a dog?
Or have you been trying?
And are a terrible tracker?

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
( As this is a public/open letter, Vaziel replies. )

* A parchment, no bigger then the last is written. *

' . . Such is a thief, scared to face his judgement, to be afraid in the eyes of God is a crime in and of itself.
Face the Lord above, as he has taken me as his avatar, this is my bounty.

You will come to see that sea-merchants are less viable hunters then a dog, but a man?

- V '

* A nail is stuck into the parchment above it. *

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
*Another note goes up underneath it*

You and your god can both kiss my ass.

(And it is at this moment, Liam has realized, all you need to do is insult a god, and you get Player Love)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Guys, would you not both be stood at the board in this case, writing up letters and shredding them to replace them minutes after? xD

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
( well I mean, I don't want to be the guy that shoots someone with a crossbow at the crossroads so I assume they wouldn't see eachother considering it takes awhile, and vaziel hasn't seen the torn down thing yet.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Guys, would you not both be stood at the board in this case, writing up letters and shredding them to replace them minutes after? xD
IRP these replies aren't going up immediately, I'm just posting these now so I don't forget what I meant to post xD

And him tearing down and putting up happened at the same time.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Justice, though it isn't always, was swift today.

Will Mallenson's hand has been nailed over this post the xroads, and beneath it pinned his last words in parchment - "Go Fuck Yourself."

His head has been placed in a bag, and set outside the door of Pup's Pub in Tambry, presumably to be quickly discovered.

His metal hand, middle finger forever upraised, has been kept as a trophy, serving as a paperweight in Nwalme's office.

His body was given to the jungle.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

Will Mallenson's hand has been nailed over this post the xroads, and beneath it pinned his last words in parchment - "Go Fuck Yourself."

His head has been placed in a bag, and set outside the door of Pup's Pub in Tambry, presumably to be quickly discovered.

His metal hand, middle finger forever upraised, has been kept as a trophy, serving as a paperweight in Nwalme's office.

The reaction he wanted. He grins in the afterlife.
He will always have a lasting impression on Lord Fuvur's Desk. And the realm.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Jayus christ, Jackie-boy.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Every day hundreds of Dogs are mutilated, killed, and left in cells to die. With only a small helping hand you can help to end this cruelty. Donate today, and YOU can make a difference.
a-b-super-bowl-ads-lost-dog-teaser-image1-1024x682.jpg