Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Outbreak

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Lately, the residents of Linlea have began to feel a growing sickness. While citizens and refugees alike celebrated the arrival of the wheat shipment to fend off hunger, it seems to have brought with it an illness. No one is yet sure of the cause, but it has effected all who live in Linlea, providing they eat and drink like normal people... Some blame the wheat itself, while others say it is the Dark Order at play. Refugees demand answers from the Mistwatch, and the hospital seems to gain many visitors. No deaths have yet been reported, but any who have already suffered from 'Ashen Blight' seem to get more ill at a faster rate.

= = =
OOC:
Something has occurred in Linlea that has everyone within now falling into phase 1 or 2 of Ashen Blight. (Not something hosted by myself, not related to final dungeon)
I do not expect everyone to want this (for some, again) and so if you have moved to Storm's Landing/elsewhere we can say they have avoided it, or you may stay at a phase one and get better.
I would also permit others to, if they wish, develop into stage three or four if desired, you advance through the stages faster if you've already had it before. : )​

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Kopiis trying to recover here and now everyone's getting sick again how rude. Gotta make him get out of bed to help out with this, the boys missing an eye and is broken let him have his vacation D8<

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
*would put Linden on duty if ppl werent mainly on hours that dont match mine as much anymore, groan*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Elz I must commend you for your excellent use of art in your threads!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
*Azish stands over his potter’s wheel, his mind fuzzy and dull. He thinks about how he’s been tired recently and believes that he just needs more sleep. And the stomachache... but that was just last night’s dinner, right? And the thirst, well, he has been trying to drink more water. Perhaps that’s where the headaches were coming from?
He goes to sit at his favorite stool and grabs a new clump of clay from his storage next to him. Smacking the piece of clay on the wheel to soften the semi-dry clay, he wets his fingers. Slowly, he speeds up the wheel and glides his hands around the clay, molding and shaping it. His mind starts to wander, and his grip starts to slacken. Looking down he realizes that he can’t lift his hands.
His vision starts to darken.
Something is wrong. Very wrong.*

“No, not me. I’m not one of those infected.”
*He thinks to himself.

Suddenly he collapses on his wheel.
All goes dark.*

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
*Azish stands over his potter’s wheel, his mind fuzzy and dull. He thinks about how he’s been tired recently and believes that he just needs more sleep. And the stomachache... but that was just last night’s dinner, right? And the thirst, well, he has been trying to drink more water. Perhaps that’s where the headaches were coming from?
He goes to sit at his favorite stool and grabs a new clump of clay from his storage next to him. Smacking the piece of clay on the wheel to soften the semi-dry clay, he wets his fingers. Slowly, he speeds up the wheel and glides his hands around the clay, molding and shaping it. His mind starts to wander, and his grip starts to slacken. Looking down he realizes that he can’t lift his hands.
His vision starts to darken.
Something is wrong. Very wrong.*

“No, not me. I’m not one of those infected.”
*He thinks to himself.

Suddenly he collapses on his wheel.
All goes dark.*
I am hoping his clay pot now has a awkward face imprintpoor guy

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
OK GUYS BUT ACTUALLY IM NOT BACKING OUT BUT eria MAN OH MAN

SHES GOT OTOSCLEROSIS AND ANOREXIA SO SHE WOULDNT EVEN REALIZE UNTIL STAGE THREEISH AAAAA
What does any of that have to do with knowing if you're sick? Coughing, sniffling, runny nose, sneezing from have a cold. Plus fevers if you get to stage two. I don't think being anorexic means your invulnerable to noticing your sneezes.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
What does any of that have to do with knowing if you're sick? Coughing, sniffling, runny nose, sneezing from have a cold. Plus fevers if you get to stage two. I don't think being anorexic means your invulnerable to noticing your sneezes.
Roll for sneeze.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Roll for sneeze.
(iforgotaboutthatpart)