Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ancient Capital City] Silverwatch

Mryosi

Lord of Altera

Silverwatch emblem- Asgar holding the Silverian banner
(Amazing artwork by @KatrinMair)
An ancient tower of knowledge rises from the mountain.
The winds whistle with a forgotten tale,
a tale of heroes
a tale of blood.
A warmth of might shields the mountain.
Reaching high.
Stretching his wings, reaching to the skies.
Dragon by Hearth.

Brief Town History
Silverwatch is an ancient town, seat of the Silverian empire. The lands are ancient, never touched by men before the Silverians arrived but yet, the tower was always there.
The tower was built to last forever, and so it shall.

The tower stands strong and mighty. Starts from the melting heat of the bedrock all the way to the snowy top of the mountain. Built not for war, not for men. It was built for a dragon.
The den of the legendary Asgar.

As the tower rises higher and deeper, more and more questions rises as well, but shall ever rest with Asgar.

The first Silverians received the Silverwatch mountains from Asgar himself after an epic battle in which Asgar was slain. From this point of history,to this day the Silverians hold those sacred land, protecting them from enemies and protecting the true believers of Asgar.

They seat in the great throne room, awaiting for Asgar's return.

Silverwatch now

Now the lands prosper like never before, the locals say that it must be Asgar.
Great buildings now rise, spreading the culture of Asgar, who is now looked upon as a god.

Silverwatch stands for Asgar, and builds for Asgar. The buildings are designed to draw attention below, if you are flying over the city....

The city is now huge, one of the greatest cities in Altera. Bridges stand tall above Dragon's Vein, the river which goes though the valley. The city is ruled by the Silverian emperors, Lucia and Lucius Silverian, the twins of Reltimus and Kataja Silverian who brings an era of peace to the lands.

Joining to the city
The city invites all and promises shelter too all those seeking for it.
The true believes of Asgar will be offered high positions in the Silverian ranks but will also welcome non-believers.
To get to city you will need to sail through Dragon's Vein using a small river boat

Once you are there, consider yourself safe. But if you plan any harm, you are waned to stay away. The city is equipped with advanced defenses, murder holes and ready for long-term siege.

The resources of the city
The city is rich of:
  • Iron Ore
  • Stone
  • Marble

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."
"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.
"Well, there's so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Are you religious?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"
"Christian."
"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"
He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."
I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."
"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.
"Well, there's so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Are you religious?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"
"Christian."
"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"
He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."
I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.
Your signature gif makes it a lot more scary o.o

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
The wind blows near constantly now, rustling the leaves in the trees and howling over rooftops. Crop growth rates seem accelerated, which, far from being a boon, causes stalks to droop to the ground where their fruits sprout even before they can be harvested. The seas are choppy, and ships on long voyages are not yet returned. Armor tarnishes, horses throw their shoes, and money seems to get eaten by pockets and wallets. It has become apparent that something occurs beyond mortal ken. Do the gods free themselves of some ancient arcane restrictions imposed by the now-absent Immortal Kings? Are they battling with each other for control of their demesnes? Is something giving them power, or perhaps taking their power? There is a sense of urgency - of desperation, perhaps implied by the incessant wind - that no longer abates.
The wind blows fiercly in Silverwatch now. Any and all homes on the montin top have any extreme danger of falling off if the home isn't rooted to hard soil. Any loose items will be tossed away in the wind. Travlers to Silverwatch will find getting here very difficult by boat, nay, almost impossible. The uneasy is heavy in the air, animals are wild and more often uncontrollable. Crops grow faster than we can harvest them. Some people say a storm is coming, some people brush it off.

@Mryosi

@Shibuikitsune

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Silverwatch has been experiancing some rocks falling off and hitting the buildings. Already, the Postal Service Building has caved in. The river near Silverwatch is rising. . .bugs, ticks, and other insects are thankfully not present. Falling rocks and mud slides lie around, not being picked up by the locals. The wind is bitter, cold, and harsh, even worse in some cases.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Silverwatch is also having errie calmness. Not even the birds sing anymore. The wind, rain, and falling rocks have all stopped, athough some houses ontop of the moutain are damaged. Repairs are not being done yet.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
People Living In Silverwatch:

(Note, anybody on the Inactive List will have their items removed or their house on lockdown.)

House 1: Kataja and Reltimus Silverian. Active.

House 2: Diamond Wise Unknown

House 3: Rose Cleary Active

House 4: Thatcher Uknown

House 5:

House 6: Frost.

House 7: Saphira Silverian Unkown

House 8: Garen Silverian Unknown

House 9:

House 10:

House 11:

House 12:

House 13:

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I was given a house in silverwatch some time ago.

just before the harvest festival (redwedding)

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
I was given a house in silverwatch some time ago.

just before the harvest festival (redwedding)
I don't think that you choose one at the end. Go to Silverwatch and let me know which one you fancy.
Edit: Rose please add that your list is not official. It's incorrect and lacking some info. I'll work on that with you.