Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished And may they gather, to help the sick, the poor and the unwashed masses. 10/30/20 3pm est

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

They huddled starving and afraid when before they appeared an armored figure as they were filled with warmth and their pains eased he spoke in a hushed tone that eased their minds. "Come to me my children, give me your poor, your children, and your worries. I will shield you from all things and take care of you, so worry not my children I am your shield from all things."
-Uknown story from peasant tales of valiant.-

All are invited to the city of Linlea and to the Shields of Valiance shrine and Shelter for the innocent and poor of the city. People are welcome to come and make donations to the shelter be they clothes, food, medicine, or money for the people of the city, at the same time those needing a place to lay their heads or seek a meal are welcome to come and receive one. Those that come to the city are bound to the laws and regulations of the city itself, ensure badges if you have applied for one are properly displayed. If you are disabled in any way blind, wheelchair-bound or sick contact the shelter and we will find ways of providing you a way to get here.

Events agenda for the day:

Words of thanks for Ashna and her allowing the shelter to be built, along with blessing and dedication to the shrine to make it full-fledged.
((OOC note this will probably be the long and boring portion as I have written up a few traditions for the blessing of shrines.)

After this the entire rest of the time will be spent helping the poor and the unfed as well as the events.

River rafting!
A boat race around the channels of the city itself who can navigate the twisting and winding courses of the city first a grand prize is held for the person that wins!

Bay diving
Eimar has deposited three golden coins can you find them all? Each coin wins a prize!

Foot Race

A race around the city around marked paths who will win!

Fishing:
We need More food for the shelter, I will start a clock and people will have thirty minutes to catch as many fish as they can. The person who catches the most wins a prize.

Looking for:

Cook for the evening:
Drink vendor:

Stalls: The market in linlea will be used for stalls first come first serve.

Elz blargtheawesome

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
This is this friday, also adding to it collections and contributions to be given to aid the Valley after their recent attack will also be taken and given out to them to aid their people.