Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Newly launched yesterday- I'd like to check out folks's islands if you've made one! I'll post my friend code for switch if anyone's playing and post your interest and progress below.

Still on the 2nd day as of now, but it's a nice casual play. We can visit each other's isles if you've different fruit, see furniture, etc.

Island Name: Chiri Isle
Fruit: Oranges
FriendCode:

SW-1658-1712-6990

(please make sure I can recognize who you are, otherwise I'm not inclined to add random folk)

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Let's play together!
My friend code is:
SW-5029-7943-1406

I have pears as my native fruit. But I've also already got cherries and coconuts too.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I’ve been playing this way too gosh darn much these pst few days. Went to Omikuji ’s island.
I now have all six fruits, if anyone is interested.

I’m: SW-3688-9097-8876

looking for bamboo.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I’ve been playing this way too gosh darn much these pst few days. Went to Omikuji ’s island.
I now have all six fruits, if anyone is interested.

I’m: SW-3688-9097-8876

looking for bamboo.
I have some bamboo you are welcome to steal!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Kopiis off on vacation on a tiny island with cute animals which would explain his absence lol. But yeah here's his passport, the face paint option made me way too happy. I'm doing my best to not time travel this time around since I used to time travel hard in the older games.

Island Name: Lobithia
Fruit: disPears
FriendCode: SW-2841-6389-6205

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I would play it but I can't have more than one save slot and my sister has the main one

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Island Name: Mumble
Fruit: Peaches (Native) Growing - oranges, coconuts, cherries, apples and bamboo. Just pears and then I'm all stocked up!
Friend code: SW-2352-3069-3621

Feel free to add me! If you've got online too you can download the Nintendo Switch Online app and be able to load in QR codes once you've got Nook Miles +
A really good website I've found is acpatterns.com where you can convert any image you want into an animal crossing design to scan in, including a beautiful picture of Danny Devito. :heart:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Day 55 of quarantine: I still don't have the new animal crossing and am willing to kill until it's mine

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Pretty much why I got a switch before the indoor order was called.. no blood on my hands

Memes!

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
If I see another mother f***ing egg, I'm gonna do everything I can trap and torture that bunny. "What should I do with it..." THROW IT AS THAT GOD DAMN RABBIT!!!

Last edited:

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Island Name: Nova Scota
Fruit: Peaches (Native) Growing - oranges, coconuts, cherries, apples, pears and bamboo.
Friend code: SW-1168-4796-8397

Usually hanging with Archbishop on Kalios

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I seeketh one of you for the peaches! I’m also on search for cherry blossom recipes and will try to find something to trade for them.. mostly the lantern

I didn’t know we could bring villagers over from friend islands. Neato, I like this one

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I seeketh one of you for the peaches! I’m also on search for cherry blossom recipes and will try to find something to trade for them.. mostly the lantern

I didn’t know we could bring villagers over from friend islands. Neato, I like this one

View attachment 109275
I have an abundance also Sherb is adorable, one of my favourites from the new bunch.