Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I live vicariously through y'all can I'm not allowed to buy a Switch. (Also I live vicariously through Pocket Camp but it's not the same)
Not /allowed/ to?

Oof.

My bells are at 352- so it didn't spike to max. But it's reasonable. I'll send a dodo code if anyone needs it. Leif is here, too
I committed the great sin of using the exchange on Tuesday. So I'm fine as far as prices go, but I would like to see your progress.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Opening my gates for a bit before dinner - maybe 30ish mins

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Nips are for sale for 91 apiece this morning if anyone is desperate for low buying prices.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Also I have a Crown at my clothes shop today (the 1mil one) if anybody wants to buy one.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Started this week with like a 70% chance of a big spike... not its ~70% chance of decreasing.

As always, high turnip prices anyone?

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I've been slowly making my town into a sort of foresty place, but the struggle is getting real when it comes to recipes. I keep getting the same ones and now have an area up north to dump them repeats aaaa.

My prices haven't gone over 30 this week, that's a bad sign I feel like.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'm at 168 bells, but supposedly increasing.. I also have useless recipies. Archbishop mentioned a public trading place to get new stuff via trade with other people. I've managed to find a few things like all the arcade sets and fruit boxes. It's risky as it could be pricey or you can get a break if someone's doing a giveaway. I don't know an official trading site, though

Some pics! I only like my camp/cafe area so far. Going for a boardwalk theme at the front.. wip. I'm now a 4 star island

Day 1 of the Graveyard/House Spot.. It's fitting that it's always raining...

Show off some pics if you have any!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Redd is here. I've one fake painting left.. Does someone have time to buy it for me and mail it when it arrives tomorrow? I'll give 10k for the trouble, or see what DIYs I have

Edit: Ty ForestRose ! I'm all set

Last edited:

Wertologist

Lord of Altera
Looking to trade furniture, outfits and ideas

Island: Wertopolis
Fruit: Peaches(native), all others + bamboo
Friend code: SW6729-1774-1490

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
So I am going to get this game...and I have no clue how to add friends or anything yet...please hmu on discord ;-;.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Looking to trade furniture, outfits and ideas
What are you looking for?
I've a few sets I haven't bought but have cataloged. What I do have at least is the boxes of fruits (decoration for anyone with an orchard) and 5 colors of the pinball set. lmk if anyone's interested in cataloging..

So I am going to get this game...and I have no clue how to add friends or anything yet...please hmu on discord ;-;.
yes. come join.

Last edited:

Wertologist

Lord of Altera
What are you looking for?
I've a few sets I haven't bought but have cataloged. What I do have at least is the boxes of fruits (decoration for anyone with an orchard) and 5 colors of the pinball set. lmk if anyone's interested in cataloging..

yes. come join.

View attachment 110321

I don't really know what I'm looking for exactly. Maybe tables? Counters? Surfaces to put crap on as there doesn't seem to be a lot. Also looking for wooden rug pieces. Fruit boxes sound interesting. My island is a bit modern so anything you think would fit in a city would be ideal.

I also have no idea how to really add friends on AC. I added you on my Switch but for some reason AC and Switch friends are not linked.

I also really need to unload some turnips. First time buying turnips so I'd like to not screw it up. My island keeps getting below 70 when I bought them for 92 or 97. Spent 500k on these things