Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
I don't really know what I'm looking for exactly. Maybe tables? Counters? Surfaces to put crap on as there doesn't seem to be a lot. Also looking for wooden rug pieces. Fruit boxes sound interesting. My island is a bit modern so anything you think would fit in a city would be ideal.

I also have no idea how to really add friends on AC. I added you on my Switch but for some reason AC and Switch friends are not linked.

I also really need to unload some turnips. First time buying turnips so I'd like to not screw it up. My island keeps getting below 70 when I bought them for 92 or 97. Spent 500k on these things
honestly if you really wanna make bank, you need to spend a few hours checking 'acnh turnips' on twitter or queuing on turnip.exchange for ppl to invite you

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Thought this was pretty funny
; its zero punctuation though so lots of vulgarity if that's not your thing

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
My turnips are at 507.. the only week I forgot to buy them. I can open gates if anyone needs it. Redd is also here with 2 reals and a fake painting.. I can pay someone to buy for me! Or keep the fake detail painting..

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
My turnips are at 507.. the only week I forgot to buy them. I can open gates if anyone needs it. Redd is also here with 2 reals and a fake painting.. I can pay someone to buy for me! Or keep the fake detail painting..
time to advertise it on twitter and charge people $5 via paypal for every visit to your island, uphold capitalism