Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

Spark

Broken
I finished Future Diary and Durarara this week, both amazing.
Future Diary's ending was just......mind blow.
Durarara was reeally good. The story was average but the characters were just amazing. Izaya is just......the best.

Started on Heaven's lost property, it's so Funny!

Spark

Broken
Just about to start playing the Clannad Visual Novel, pretty excited.

Edit: OH GOD THE MUSIC BRINGS BACK THE FEELS ;-;
Edit 2: This ^ so much ;-;

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Read another chapter of the NGNL novel and:

Careful before clicking - the Anime ending was apparently just a teaser of the end of vol 6 and will continue as pretty much with Vol 4 and 5.

Sora and Shiro vs 100 Flügel at once lol playing red light green light... Though it doesn't really look like red light green light to me. There is also a special rule:
Every single Flügel has a Spirit word hidden somewhere at their body when they catch it and get enough characters to form a word it will come into reality.
And the Unit 1/Azrael showed them why one does better not summon the Kraken as an example lol.

The game is pretty much them running away for 1 hour without getting caught by any of the Flügel.
The reward for the Flügel winning is surprisingly non violent.

Neither the Flügel nor the Imanity had to bet their race pieces.

So how do you actually play play Red Light, Green Light lol?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
SAO is getting interesting:

Pale Rider
Gunner X
Sterben

I wonder which one is death gun :p

And Kvothe must have been like 'wth is he watching?!' when i accidentally posted him instead of someone who actually watches SAO that Shinnons pants are too short lol.

Editi to add to that list:

My personal suspicion is that it is 'Sterben' as it is German for 'to die'

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
If anyone's looking for more anime to watch (you know you are!), then I would highly suggest
Aldnoah.Zero

It's a mecha anime, so expect a lot of action. The plot revolves around a band of humans finding and claiming amazing tech on Mars and then trying to take over Earth using said tech.

I've only watched the first three episodes (ongoing, 8 available atm), but it looks fantastic!
It's scripted by the same person who scripted Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero, and Madoka Magica, for starters, and the music is composed by Sawano Hiroyuki, who composed for Guilty Crown, Kill la Kill, and Attack on Titan.

Just watch this scene from the end of episode one:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Giant nuke incoming
Random Japanese guy in a casual tone: "What's that" - 0:36, BestReactionEU2014
if you think stuff like that can ruin atmosphere look at this

Its just good that the anime failed at building up sufficient atmosphere in the first place - the novel was a lot better than that, so the drop made you really like 'wth?!'

- the first atmospheric impression of the characters is true though, and she actually even tanked a hydrogen bomb...

@Valonyx here because I think he mistook her for an angel in the gif thread heheheeheh

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
...I haven't watched this season of SAO, but I guarantee you that Aldnoah.Zero had a bigger cliff-hanger this week.

My immediate reaction to it:
angry SMASH.gif

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Nothing beats NGNL in point cliffhangers.
The last scene was from Volume 6 of the novel while the anime stopped at volume 3 or 4 - just to show a scene that will not happen anytime soon in season 2.
Oh and of course they also showed all the characters such as Jibril's sister for a few seconds >>

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Is it bad a cried at the end of Code Geass?

Spark

Broken
Loving SAO S2 so far, Kirito should definitely ditch Asuna for Sinon, shes so awesome.

Also been watching Bladedance of Elementalers which seems pretty good so far.

EDIT: @Sankera Everytime you like a post within 10 minutes of it being posted a kitten dies.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Loving SAO S2 so far, Kirito should definitely ditch Asuna for Sinon, shes so awesome.

Also been watching Bladedance of Elementalers which seems pretty good so far.

EDIT: @Sankera Everytime you like a post within 10 minutes of it being posted a kitten dies.
How is that a bad thing?