Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] Edict of Nobility

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

House von Sturmherz

Chivalry and Duty

Godsend, 1st of Springrise, 2306 - Season of Frost

Upon this day, the 1st of Springrise, 2306, with the authority entrusted by me by my people, as Queen of the Kaltstaat and of the North, I, Queen Katherine I, hereby rise the Family von Sturmherz to the status of Noble within the realm of Kaltstaat and beyond, the rights and status of Sir Otto von Sturmherz hereby passing onto those sharing his blood, and raise the family to the status of Noble House. Let it be known, that all possessing the surname of von Sturmherz, are now a noble of the realm of Kaltstaat and its states.

In return for this trust, Sir Otto von Sturmherz, Lord Commander of the Queensguard hereby swears his loyalty and service of himself and his House, to the realm of Kaltstaat, from this day, until the last days.

May they serve the realm of Kaltstaat with honour, for the good of the realm, and all those who live within it.

Queen Katherine I
Queen of the Kaltstaat and the North