Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Speech

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram

First Targeted Date:
Wednesday, May 21st. Sorry about the lack of notice but m'life be getting busy and time be limited.

Targeted Time [Using template, correct times if they're wrong]:

[Suggested Correction UK Time should be 8PM]
[UK] GMT = 19:00 (7PM)
UTC - 20:00 (8PM)
[EU] CET = 21:00 (9PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00 (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (4AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (7AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

Type: Public, though individuals being disruptive will be asked to leave.
This event is likely to be recurring/repeating on later dates at different times.

Briefing:
Attached to several billposts, in most transit hubs, one would be able to see the following message, written in a simple lettered script:

It appears to be lulling, but that's really not the case. We appear to have victories, but they are battles, not the war. We are still suffering, and what's worse, the current maladies are impacting our co-ordination, and our response.

This will not do.

We are now poised at a very critical point, and it behooves me to get people co-ordinated.

I would call all able bodied individuals, combatants or not, to hear me speak at length of the foes we face. I would call all houses and organizations running their own stratagems to come, because at this point it well seems that everyone no longer knows what next needs be done.

-
Naelwyn Talreyn

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Rowan will be serving up some lovely drinks for these guests..

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Shame, I don't think i will be able to make it, I'm sick and stuck in a cell. :/

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Also, gathering a crowd of people in one place, with the plague going around?! Evil.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Oh yes. The plague that deliberately impacts our co-ordination and communications. Yeah, that's not suspicious at all.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I just wanna follow this thread and I am looking for what will hapen maybe all the house leaders will be killed/attacked and and maybe burned so that the sisterhood can't bring them back