Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Declined - Jase]

Wyvr_

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Wyvr_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I am from the US in the eastern timezone

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when in real life you use your knowledge of the world to choose your decisions in game. It should be bannable because e it takes you out of the RP experience.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. as stated in rule 7 of section B.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
My name is Owen and I live in Atlanta, Georgia in the US. I like making art especially more abstract pieces. I like swimming and doing track. Some other games I play are Terraria, Cities Skylines, and Gmod.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching for RP servers and found this one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

Name: Erik Njord

Race: Dwarve

Appearance: This young man stands at 4'11" with dark brown hair and beard with pale white skin. He has deep blue eyes and a big chest for his height. He doesn't try to show emotion but when he does you can see.

Written test: He grew up to 2 parents who were miners and lived a quiet yet peaceful live. His parents loved him but when he was 13 they got a divorce. This hit him emotionally very badly. He ended up staying with his father but his father became a alcoholic and beat him almost everyday. He Got a job in the coal mines and made next to nothing but it was better than being beaten. 3m months after his 17th birthday he bought a ticket to Altera on a ship to leave. as he was a poor man he sets out with a little bit of mining skill, an iron pick, and 2/4 leather armor.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Wyvr_,

Your written test is below the minimum word count, you will need to extend it to 400 words. Where you can avoid the tragic backstory vibes, its a cliche and we try to avoid it in hollowworld where we can. You are also missing a power gaming definition as well.

Let me know when you update your app by bumping this thread.