Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

1. Your Minecraft username:
OLW
2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
Sweden

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
YES

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I'm tottaly new to roleplaying and i'll take it as a challenge! I hope it's going to be fun and something new!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hellp my name is Jacob and I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. On my spare time i like to hang out with my friends, play american football and of course play minecraft. I like playing minecraft, watch TV, and so on. I'm about 1,65 m tall and i have blond hair and blue eyes. I don't really like school neither do i like homework. I just like to enjoy life and do whatever i feel for. I'm not really in any speciall gang at my school i just hang out with different people. I don't leave my house without fixing my hair or wearing a cap or an hat. Weird? maybe a bit....
I live in a family house are with my family of five and we have no pet or a grandma living at our house.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
It's good that you've got the correct format now, but could you include more on question 7 please? And the others. :l

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
You have questions 1-7, yes, but there are like 12 questions needed in an app. You need to add those other questions, answer them, then we'll get back to ya.