Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

application [Declined - Mikipowah ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoDiiAk360

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ZoDiiAk360
2. Age:16
3. Gender:male
4. Country:UK
5. i have read the survival guide and i will use and the tome of citizenship for any questions i have
6. i am open to try out role playing although i have never really done it before i think it will be good fun to try it out with other people who are doing the same thing
7. i am a student at the moment, i am studying science and PE i play guitar and have done for around 3 years, i love gaming and have had several consoles including PS1,2,3 XBOX and XBOX360, i am creative when it comes to building and redstone and so i think i will be a credit to the server
8.no files sorry =(
9. i beleive i have shared everything i want to
10. i am aware and agree with this
11. i founf out about the server the the minecraft server list
12. i have voted, yes =)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you please add the questions themselves? Also, double check your application on spelling mistakes, punctuation and use some uppercase letters on the right place. After that, I want to ask you if you could add a little more to question 7, since we ask for around 8 sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.