Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for white list [Declined - JustShadow]

Aerus

Villager
Hi,i'm new to the server,i applied don't have much time,but as my first post,i think u missed many questions like from 5 to 12...Hope you fix it and if u get accepted and me too,i hope i see u in game.

~Edit:You have missed even ur name at the title of that thread,i hope u fix it all soon,or maybe u're going to get ur application declined from some moderator,i'm waiting my application get accepted have like 10 minutes and nothing,hopefully i got a big patience...

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ok, firstly. Application needs work, as you are REQUIRED to answer all of our questions.

Secondly, what Aerus said is true up to the edit.

Thank you for applying but if this is not changed in 24 hours it will be declined.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined. No effort has gone into this whatsoever, yet you have the initial application format - clearly you saw the rest was too much effort. Feel free to make another application, but please adhere to the structure to which you failed to complete.