Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [Declined - Jase]

Niika

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? JennyCamp4163
2. How old are you? 15
3. What country are you from? What is your timezone? United States. Eastern Standard Time
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet
? Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Someone taking over an rp
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No
7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work? I'm a teenager and have no jobs.
8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? No. I found it after looking up Minecraft Fantasy Roleplay.

Character Form
Character Name: Niika
Character Age: 19
Character Race: Human
Appearance/Picture of the Skin: https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/niika-songs-of-war/
Written Test!: Niika isn't really human. She just looks like it. She is the only one of her kind after falling asleep in her house and waking up in Altera. She is originally from the land known as Ardonia. (Link to a map of Ardonia https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/s...wresmap.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191124190204) specifically Felden and a race located there known as Felina, Humans with one distinct feature: feline ears. Niika hides the fact she's of different race by wearing something to cover her Felina ears. She primarily lives in dense forests.

(sorry if Niika can't be a felina. I just can't find a server wear Niika fits in and I don't have any other characters)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Niika
We had a think about this and we do not believe that it would be right to allow your character to be a Felina. It is not something that aligns with our lore as it stands today. Nor do we have a land called Ardonia in our world, or a place called Felden.

Please take a look at our playable races [x] to see what races you can play and adjust your character accordingly.