Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

application for whitelist [Declined- Sally/karasu1996]

thejojoost

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: TheJoJoost
2. Age:22
3. Gender: male
4. Country: The Netherlands

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yeah

6:
love roleplaying, its a lot of fun to do, and I like how the server does the roleplaying, a friend told me how the server deals with it and I like it

7:
I like starwars a lot, I burn 200 books a year, minecraft is my favorite game, but you can also give me Battlefield Heroes, Borderlands, Team Fortress 2, Sanctum, AVA, Bwarl Busters, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Terraria, Realm of The Mad God, Atom Zombie Smasher and much more!
Of course, you can wake me up for a game of Leageu of Legends.
I like Minecraft so much because I realy enjoy the Sandboxing, and the multiplayer, Minecraft became a part of my life. Also I live on pizza. I work as a waiter.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have them, but i didnt took any screenshots

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yeah

11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend told me

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yeah of course

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
in 6, what do you think of the roleplay aspect of the server, also, would you like to share any of your roleplay experiences? :D
Also, 7 asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself. So it's best to talk about your likes, dislikes, favourite game, movie, book, food xD anything you can think of that you're comfortable with sharing :D.

thejojoost

Villager
6: I love roleplaying, its a lot of fun to do, and I like how the server does the roleplaying, a friend told me how the server deals with it and I like it
7: I like starwars a lot, I burn 200 books a year, minecraft is my favorite game, but you can also give me Battlefield Heroes, Borderlands, Team Fortress 2, Sanctum, AVA, Bwarl Busters, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Terraria, Realm of The Mad God, Atom Zombie Smasher and much more!
Of course, you can wake me up for a game of Leageu of Legends.
I like Minecraft so much because I realy enjoy the Sandboxing, and the multiplayer, Minecraft became a part of my life.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, that's still not 8 sentences.

As I said, it's great if you can talk about things outside of minecraft like your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.