Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application For Whitelist [Declined - Tantara]

1. Your Minecraft username:Shade959
2. Age:17
3. Gender:Man
4. Country:Norway
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. I have been playing DnD before, and i find it quite fun. Also i have played on Beta-servers which have innstalled a 'lame' kind of rpg style. I think your server will be more exciting, more fun.
My name is Shade, im a computer/ps3 gamer from Norway who enjoy rpg-style games more than Fps's. I like playing and listening to music and have a quite large collection of Metal music. I have been playing some sandbox style games before minecraft but when the survival was released it was amazing. Yes, i have been playing since Infdev and i am quite a 'Nerd'. I've also been playing quite alot of singleplayer technicpack so i know my way with it. Minecraft is an amazing game and I hope you will let me in on your server. I want to play on your Tekkit server, so you know :) I usually play alone, but i got some friends who I'm gonna show this server to.​
8.I have a very large incarnation of 'Zeus' back in Beta, but i lost in when the game was launched. :(

9. I am awere of cheaters in Minecraft, and it makes me furious! Why do anyone want to destroy such an amazing game! Xray is gay, and the people using are weak. I have tried it, Once, on my friends server, It was horrible. It makes my game crash after 2 min, and as i said it is gay, so i deleted it after 5 min.

10. I found your server looking for one on the MCSL(minecraftserverlist)

11. Ofcourse i have voted for you! :)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Please add more to number 7; we do ask for 8 sentences :)

Also, are you applying to the technic server or the fantasy/roleplay one?

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Declined due to lack of interest

please make another application if you're still interested.