Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application For Whitelist Marky332 [declined - Auxilium]

Marky332

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Marky332
2. Your real name: Marko (Marco)
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Croatia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? - yes, I red the Tome of Citizenship
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, I do have some experience with roleplaying games.I Played On Alot Of Minecraft Servers,im playing since first version of alpha.And i play fps Games Like Call Of Duty mw3 or older versions,oh and i played mount and blade warband all day long ;)
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Amm... Some of my interests are football,basketball,collecting bugs or a fan of Snakes.I come from a little town in Croatia called Našice i dont know what to say anymore :confused:
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well i dont have pics or some things but im a pro builder,my newest project was upgrading nether ruins and Middle Earth model.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Well this is my first visit to a good Medival server and I hope i will play on it for a Loooooong time :D
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I do. I dont use Hax and i cant get it:how can it be fun using Xray...
12. How did you find out about our server?
Youtube :cool:
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, but I am going to right after this apply. ;)

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. Feel free to make a new aplication though!