Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application - Jet3000 [Resolved]

Jet3000

Legend of Altera
1. Jet3000
2. Josh
3. 15
4. Male
5. England

6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship and i agree.

7. i dont have any experience with roleplay, but i like the aspect of it.

8. Im a street dancer and body popper. i do competitions all over the country and is my main hobby. i love gaming, (Mw3, Skyrim and Minecraft). i have had minecraft since InvDev so i have a lot of talent at the game. i love these kind of servers. i like pizza. i love dubstep. The cake is a lie.

9. i dont have any work saved but i can sure do the job!

10. Hate griefers and modding. and would help with anything hollowworld would need.

11. yes i am, would never use mods on a server like this.

12. xi_RobzZz

13. yes i have!

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
jet will you pls redo your app to insert the questions back in, it helps keep things tidy. also you will need to add more to 8 those are sentences a kindergartener makes, we want eight full sentences not 8 ... statements ;p

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Could you add more information on question 8? more about yourself, full sentences too.
Also could you put the questions back in please?

Jet3000

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Jet3000
2. Name: Josh
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes i have read the Tome of Citizenship and will stick to it!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I like the aspect of a roleplaying server i have never played on one though.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im a street dancer and body popper i do competitions all over the country and i am in a Dance crew called XDF it is my main hobby and has been for a long time. i love gaming i have an Xbox 360 and a Computer these are my favourite games (Mw3, Skyrim and Minecraft) i have been gaming since i was 4 my first game i played on was Spyro. i have had minecraft since InvDev so i have a lot of talent at the game. i love these kind of servers i have been on different servers that are free but after a while they are just griefed and explioted. Me and my friends are planning to be game designers when we are older we all have plans for a game we are going to make in the future for PC. I listen to a range of music the music i prefer though is Dubstep and Drum and Bass and anything in the charts really. I am an alright kid who can get along with pretty much anyone if any one starts to annoy me i can give them something to think about. I am just a casual guy who will try and help anyone im not annoying or hurtful to anyone who talks to me.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Im sorry but i dont keep any pictures of what i have done but i can design and create anything that is designed
and can sure do the job.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I hate griefers with a passion.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i am aware of this and would never use them if i find anyone else using them i would report straight away.

12. How did you find out about our server? xi_RobzZz

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have!