Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application~ [locked - dual apps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiffyTheCabbit

Villager
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your Minecraft username:The_Little_Bunny
2. Your real name: Zak Wright
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Boy
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yuppers! However, I Haven't quite finished it yet!.. ^-^; I'll get back to reading once I plaster out this application.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I Feel pretty positive about the 'roleplay'.. ^-^ I Want to be immersed!
Yes, I've got quite a bit of experience, Though It's not really the best ever.. At most I can probably dish out a series of two paragraphs with enough detail to tickle a brain.. .-.; Never break the fourth wall!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Oh gosh, This is the hard part!.. *Snirks* Not really.. =D

Wells Hi everyone! ^-^; I'm 'Zak' Though I enjoy my nickname 'Liffy' much more, I'm a semi-obsessed gamer and budding indie game developer! [Though I haven't quite finished creating anything yet! I'm still tinkering with Unity, And a few other thinggies.. *Snirks* That's why I stated 'Budding']

I'm Often shy at first, And normally someone would have to give me a good reason to plaster anything onto a forum.. But I'm excited about this server! =D

Hehe, I was getting off topic! It's the 'Me' section still..

I'm a goofy hybrid [Cat-Rabbit] Combination! [Obviously noted if you'd check the forum name..]
And I enjoy doing a whole assortment of things such as playing video games, Tinkering with PC hardware and casting an occasional failed fireball at a nearest enemy! *Snickers*

Jeeze, I'm starting to repeat myself somewhat! Well anyways, I'm here because I noticed the enforcement of RP.. And in a setting I tend to enjoy best.. I'm hoping the 'wilderness' of sorts isn't going to be torn apart savagely like the past few servers I've been through.. It's horrible looking! ._. and it makes me even cry a little honestly!

I Hope to make some friends as well, It'd be more fun than hiding away hundred chunks away in a secluded place.. .-.; What sort of RP is there without an actual contact?

I've got a bit too much on mind to continue plastering on this, So I Hope I made a good impression.. ^-^; *Droops an ear*

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
._. I wish I had a picture or somethinggy, Though I've never really taken screenshots or videos.. I Can make a pretty decent house, Though I'm sure there is a lot better than me..

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Feel free to poke around my forum profile here!.. ^-^; I Decided to start adding stuff to it right-a-way.. Other than that, There isn't really anything much more on my mind than getting to play! =D

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I'm aware.. Though I've honestly never heard of xray thinggies in minecraft before ._.;

12. How did you find out about our server?
Searching for servers randomly! I Literally plastered 'Minecraft Server List' In google.. And went through several at a time.. o.o; An actual RP enforced server made my heart jump!

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yups! ^-^ The impression that's been given to me so far about this server is pretty awesome!
No need for me to actually play it yet!.. I Hope I wont have my hopes crushed. .-.;

Donations:

^-^; I'd honestly love to! But It's hard to donate without an active job sending income..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LiffyTheCabbit

Villager
Gosh, Just finished reading the Tome.. Now I feel a lil' guilty for not researching sooner!

Hehe! It gave me quite a enthusiastic surge! ^-^ Ooh! I hope I get accepted!

LiffyTheCabbit

Villager
Oh Boy.. Now I reread the application applying thinggy too.. ._.; I missed something quite important.. The proper application title! >-<

Status
Not open for further replies.