Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application- Lord_Vincent98 [Declined - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: Lord_Vincent98, My skin is a king/lord to suit this Name.
2. Age:13, 14 in may 2012
3. Gender: Male(I think;))
4. Country: England/Uk

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, Ive read about the Lore, Server rules and other info.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I've tried roleplay before but didnt like it, I think it would be really fun and thats why im doing this form:)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Im Alex, I play rugby union and have been for 8/9 years, if you play it i play open side flanker.(Forward)I also Play football that im not that good at but its fun! I Love rihanna and olly murs in music but also listen to skrillex and deadmau5!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I dont sorry:) But in the future i will remember too!

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? My friend MrKanga123 is filling in a form so make sure to check his out!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, Ill be using A texturepack but no xray as this is boring and i dont remember Henry the 8th having xray;)

11. How did you find out about our server? McServerLists, Its a great source but needs buttons like survival, factions.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Will do!

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could you add more to question 7. It says 8 sentences or more. Seems like you gave no effort at all.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Yes.. you need to work on question 7.
Share hobbies, favorite books, plans for the future, music you listen to, your personality...

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Indeed. You do seem like you want to be on here, so you need to listen to what the mods tell you to do. Believe me, it is NOT easy for them going through so many apps that don't meet the 8 Sentence Or More guideline, so I try to help them get their point across when I can. So please, be nice to the Queen up there and tell us a little bit about yourself, ok? :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Since it has been a week and this application has not been improved, I'm going to decline it.