Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

application [Re-applied, this is redundant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBennett

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: mrmonkey0828
2. Your real name: James B
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: male
5. Country: England

6. Yes

7. I really love roleplaying games and have played many such as fallout and skyrim/oblivion.
I am playing Skyrim at the moment, however i have previously played Skyrim minecraft maps but they don't give the realistic feel as your sever would provide.

8. Hi I’m James I play Minecraft a lot and would love to be a part of your server. My hobbies are playing the Drums, Guitar or piano and of course playing Minecraft.:) I would really like to be a part of your server as I like both Minecraft and roleplaying games. My other hobbies are playing Xbox and drawing. I have just done my GCSE'S and i took ART, Graphics, Music and geography. I often play Skyrim and Fallout but i play other games such as COD and Batllefield. :) I often use minecraft to play adventure maps and i have created a couple myself based on Fallout. I am in a rock band at the moment which i play the guitar in, and i love it. i really like watching the Yogscast on Youtube and i also like CaptainSparkles.:)

11. Yes I am aware of these things but I do not agree with them as I fell it ruins the realism of Minecraft.

12. through Google.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Please answer ALL Questions!
Write more for number 8.
Write more for number 7.
Until then... NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.