Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application thing [Denied - Lenore]

Terios_Draws

Villager
Minecraft Username: Terios_Draws

Country & Timezone: US east coast

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Meta gaming is when game information outside of what is available in a game is used to give a player an advantage in-game. Most commonly seen and frowned upon in many forms of role playing especially when consent has not been given. powergaming, consists in achieving end game results (getting the highest and most favorable output possible) , ignoring everything else that constitutes the game as a whole. Another way to put it in words, would be taking shortcuts in the game in a counter-intuitive way. This practice is common in MMORPGs.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: my name is Terios, I love to draw and eat cheesecake. i enjoy usually playing skyblock and other random games. im not usually a very serious person but i do enjoy RP's sometimes. i'm very friendly and helpful if you have a building project or anything like that, id be glad to help. and i really enjoy vibing to some lofi

Referral: Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Charlie

Race: Halfling

Appearance: short black hair, short, black eyes, oversized green robe, long white socks

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): in about 3 days is the finale, that's what Altair had said but Magmios and Mooncylic felt like it was just another performance just with a lil extra kick. but something was bothering Magmios something he couldn't shake off. "whats wrong now Magmios?" said the tall woman as she sat down on her beanbag next to the sleeping Little Matches. "oh nothing Moon, i just feel this strong presence that I can't get rid of." suddenly there was a heavy knock on their door, immediately Magmios knew who it was and out of fear he shouted "nobody is home this is a recording beeeeeeep" "you stupid fire a**hole you aren't in that dimension now open up!!" Magmios got on his knees and begged Moon not to open the door for the lady outside. however like the lady outside life is a b***h, and inside thier small tent came Subcon, The mother of MoonCylic and the soon to be Mother-in-law of Magmios. "get a grip you absolute faliure" Subcon demanded to the burning man on his knees.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Hi Terios,

Thanks for applying to our server. A few issues with this application come up as a cause for the initial denial.

+ Your definitions for Metagaming and Powergaming were found to be copied from an outside source, and are not fully correct in the context of the server. We request that you research these topics and learn to define them in your own words.

+ A few issues with your written test. Generally, it's lacking in capitalisations, and makes allusions to a few materials or objects that wouldn't be around in our setting. (i.e. beanbag chairs, answering machines). It does not seem to make much of a cohesive story, and also does not seem to describe the character 'Charlie'.

I'm going to request that you have a look over our lore and rules. Feel free to reapply after doing so.