Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application to be White-listed -Proven [Declined - Niko]

Proven

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Provenchain

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States and my time Zone if you wanted to know for future reference is PST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have and I’ll be rereading them Regularly in the case I don’t under stand something at the current given time

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
You are knowing Knowledge that your character doesn’t know and using it in game to gain advantage over a situation or event that is currently going on like knowing the weakness of a being that nobody fought against yet or

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No because it is cheating and giving player an unfair advantage against player that don’t and work hard for what they manage to find.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello My Name Proven, I enjoy Roleplaying, playing Video games, Larp, and having fun with others. Some music I like is Lofi-Hip Hop, Electro Swing and The Throwbacks. The games I play is Vrchat, Portal series, Fps’s and Minecraft. I am an easy-going person as long as there is nothing getting too personal and I am pretty understanding when it comes to certain situations.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do have some building experience I don’t have pictures on hand but its on a RWBY Server I did some minor builds and I just find it fascination on how there is so many different ways of building stuff to how some are really creative and others like me where we build based off a picture.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Well I was looking for a good Rp server with some reviews and I came across this one I noticed it was white listed with an application so this would lead me to assume that this is a pretty serious and experienced server

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Gowther Spumoni

Character Age:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Declining

"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

You need to submit a full application for it to be reviewed. Feel free to re-apply.