Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application - Tsukoo[Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishcast

Villager
screenshot_20111105094712.png 1. Your Minecraft username: Tsukoo
2. Your real name: Alexander
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love to roleplay, Dungeons & Dragons is my Favorite Weekend get-together activity

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Im here because i see promie in this server. i have been in contess situations where eveything i won, and work for, is taken or destroyed by other playes. im just looking for smething safe,and peaceful. I like to play Dungons and Dragons online, Wizard 101, Leauge of Legends, and Adventure Quest worlds. I play piano, Guitar, Drums, Bells, and the Flute. I am a mod on several classic servers, so i know the rules of greif and what to do and not do. I also create Pixel art, Such as the mona lisa, Dragon ball z characters, Bleach characters, Etc. in addition, i make te namesand vatars of players tha treat me nice or have paid me well, *wink*. This will be an exiciting exciting expierence for me, i can tell. Thanks :).

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Ill have to figure out how to do that.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not Really, The passage abov explains what im about :).

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Absoultaly. I hate the idea of greif and cheating. It disgusts me. why on earth would you ruin the beauty of minecraft by Having everyting given to you? its sad.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I was lookig on mcserverlist.net for a peceful server to play on, when found this :) it looked like a server tha woul be worth my time, so here i am :)
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi Alexander, you seem like a nice guy and I like your application, and yet this summer you were banned from no less than three servers. One for racism and insults, one for griefing and the third for racism again. What happened?

http://mcbans.com/player/tsukoo

Wishcast

Villager
Honestly, Yes that was me. i do not want to lie. I dont know what got into me, and i know i havent griefed or insulted anyone since. i have learned from my mistakes, and joining a server with people who truley care will help improve that even more. I wish i would have found this server before all of that happened, mabye i wouldnt have even thought about being such jerk to those people. I understand if my past holds me back, Whats done is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.