Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Apprentice Sought For Animancy]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This is the first of many posters that are sent out from the Kalstaat in the next few days. It is distributed it most cities, far and wide. At the top, there is a symbol written on each.

I am the Grand Duchess of the Kalstaat, Elizabeth Kane. It is well known in Altera that I am an Animancer. I have studied directly under Evelyn Veileth herself, and have seen many great and terrible things because of this magic. In light of recent events, the continent is in dire need of more of my kind in order to better sense these restless dead.

I will have five apprentices, and five apprentices only. One by the name of Lilith, who has been practicing for some time already. One by the name of Sir Aleksei Ivanov, to better protect my people. One of Fuvur loyalty by the name of Lothaire Dugald. One by the name of Kitrana Dawnriver, whose steadfast resolve will prove useful in protecting the kingdoms. The fifth is yet to be decided.

I will not teach someone just because they ask, no matter the stakes. You will come to me with an offer, and I will be the judge of both your offer and your moral character. Many will be turned away. But I hope that one stands above the rest as suitable for the harsh standards I hold.

If you accept this offer, you will die by my hand. You may or may not return. Such is the risk you take. If you accept this offer, you will be in service to me under a blood contract, bound to your very soul. Its terms will be discussed in person. If you accept this offer, you will understand that your life will never be the same. If you accept this offer, you do so with a pledge to defend the people from this coming threat.

If this poster does not deter you, come find me in Queensport. Make your offer, and prove you have the meddle to survive my tutelage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

Looking for one mystery apprentice. Five apprentices are a bit much, but luckily Lilith mostly knows what she's doing. The last slot, the one this poster refers to, will depend entirely on how roleplay goes. It may be given to someone she already knows that makes a good case. It may be given to someone she has just met, depending on how well they impress her or how well they make their bargain.

The character will not be sparked immediately, even if apprenticeship is agreed. I would ideally like to spend a week with each character after their sparking, before doing another. Aleksei, Kitrana, and Lothaire would be sparked first, followed by this mysterious fifth.

As well, Animancy is a very, very lore heavy school. I will be upfront that some of the decision will come from an OOC standpoint, because I will also be picking players that I believe can handle the intensive lore requirements, and will not abuse or wrongly emote fundamentals. It is a school I would rather see taken seriously, than jokingly.

I get home most days after 6:00pm EST, but I am off work on Wednesdays and Sundays. If that meshes with your schedule, groovy. Come RP.

(Also, I am going to be writing like two other posters today. busy busy.)