Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished (April 2nd) Zima Reclamation - Zone 28/29

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The townspeople of Zima'Maloj have fled due to rumors of black mists encircling some of the townsfolk before dissapearing...it was also stated that the air turned chilly and sounds dampened, if only for a moment. One townsperson immediately stated that they needed to evacuate, and the townspeople fled to Arget for safety. Now, however, a group is in the making to reclaim Zima'Maloj from the shadows, and discover the bastion holding the stone that may be nearby.

Date and Time: April 2nd 8:00 PM EST
Event Tag: Private
Party Leader: Azure Cerridwen Immerael
Party Members: (please tag known party members)
Roy Beledrent CyberChaosV2
Ater Impes zXzMAGIIKzXz
Jaden Seeker CloakedReaper
Nireth Cerridwen Lady Alec
Borgan Anguta Bakaling
Kateryn Elster Asirel Luik
Party Size Limit:
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 28/29 swamp area
Supplies and Other RP Context:
TBD
Something has forced the townspeople out of Zima'Maloj...They don't know what, but one thing's for sure, they're taking their town back.

(Also, we might be going a bit into Area 29 since we're exploring the entirety of the swamps)

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Be forewarned that if you venture too far into 29, you're liable to bump into Riseport, and therefore liable to come into contact with a violent region and lots of people who don't know you guys. I'm pretty sure you're only exploring the swamp, but just fyi if you were planning on going into the jungle. Don't mean to discourage you, but just a heads up.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Be forewarned that if you venture too far into 29, you're liable to bump into Riseport, and therefore liable to come into contact with a violent region and lots of people who don't know you guys. I'm pretty sure you're only exploring the swamp, but just fyi if you were planning on going into the jungle. Don't mean to discourage you, but just a heads up.
no problem, but yeah we're mainly sticking to the "swamp" swamp part, the line of the jungle is one we won't cross.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
this will be starting tomorrow at 5:00 CST, current members to be changed

Immerael
Lady Alec
Asirel Luik

are not able to attend due to IRL reasons, current attending party is:

Bakaling
CyberChaosV2
zXzMAGIIKzXz
CloakedReaper

If you wish to join, pm me on the forums, though due to my own reasons, I won't be able to check them often. If you really want to get in contact with me, email me at crberinger@sbcglobal.net

Also, please have an IC reason to join other than: "I heard stuff happened in your town and im curious." or "Eh, im bored, ill fight stuff for ya." that's all :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Event is now done! Zima is once again safe to visit and is much more welcoming than it has been for a while, rumors have begun to spread how people have been seen at the town and how it's slowly regaining it's citizens